Twinsandme #39 Lies about surgery, mocks mental health, couldn’t care less how anyone felt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine those two kids lying in their beds watching iPads and her comatose on the bed in a different room! She really needs to wake up and cop on before something bad happens to them!
She’s hoping fellow scummy mummy’s will reassure her they also sleep off piss ups while the kids are left to fend for themselves too.

Reactions: 9
She’s hoping fellow scummy mummy’s will reassure her they also sleep off piss ups while the kids are left to fend for themselves too.
Kids have been taken in by tusla for a lot less,she's playing a dangerous game here

Reactions: 16
She just regurgitated the same story on TikTok and the comments are as you would expect 🙄

Reactions: 5
Kids have been taken in by tusla for a lot less,she's playing a dangerous game here
That's absolutely not true.....your children have to be in immediate danger of basically death or have your life at threat for TUSLA to step in and even at that they don't want to know
As bad an all as Julie is there's kids in a hell of a lot worse situations than those two and the state doesn't want to know about it
All TUSLA is is a bunch of social workers doing a box ticking exercise
And I am not defending her either she's a bad drunk and does neglect the kids and completely ruining them with all the daddy left us talk
I actually think she could shoot up in followers if she gave up the drink and lived a cleaner healthier lifestyle
She's drinking away her responsibility and her bitterness of being a single mother
She needs to give up the drink she has a hugely problematic relationship with alcohol and she is 3/7 days of every week either getting ready for a big session, on a big session or recovering from a big session
Its a sad existence

Reactions: 30
Imagine those two kids lying in their beds watching iPads and her comatose on the bed in a different room! She really needs to wake up and cop on before something bad happens to them!
Tbh they should have been placed in foster care a long time ago.
Being fed and having a bed etc does not mean a child is not neglected

Reactions: 6
I know she’s as common as muck and obviously dragged up in a rough home but is there anyway Instagram can ban someone like her for persistent filthy vile talk and language ? I’ve reported her many times but there are guidelines on Facebook etc for this type of behavior. Her parents must have had no respect to rear a kid thinking this language is acceptable in society.

• Heart
I know she’s as common as muck and obviously dragged up in a rough home but is there anyway Instagram can ban someone like her for persistent filthy vile talk and language ? I’ve reported her many times but there are guidelines on Facebook etc for this type of behavior. Her parents must have had no respect to rear a kid thinking this language is acceptable in society.
Do you really think Instagram should ban her for cursing?

Haven't been on in a few days. Did she get the lips done? They look cat whatsever happened them. She tells every other shite that goes on, lies included, and leaves out something that actually happened then 🙄 yawn!

Reactions: 4
She's using pre records in the wrong order no kids today pretending they are in the car. Must think we were all born yesterday.

Reactions: 4
I am trying unsuccessfully to post a tiktoc link - you will see it if you look up Wren Elenor. Eye opening regards keeping your small kids off social media.

This is going viral, it's everywhere today.
Just look up Wren Eleanor and see the disgusting comments made about the child. No privacy what so ever. It's awful. There are some creeps out there watching Ju Lies kids every day and she is still flipping clueless or if she isn't, she just doesn't care.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Couldn’t understand a word ER said either, both of them are going to struggle if she doesn’t get them help

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.