Twinsandme #39 Lies about surgery, mocks mental health, couldn’t care less how anyone felt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing I’ve always noticed about Julie is she speaks so nastily about people who are out working & paying tax, essentially funding her lifestyle. She said Lynda is a teacher as if she said Lynda robs the elderly. She has no respect and no clue how to speak to people. Maybe she should do a few of the junior infants classes & learn to spell. She’s intimidated by people who don’t have to sell their kids online to pay the bills. She’s dog rough
hands down the best comment in the thread!! Nail on the head. Really derogatory towards people who actually work. I think mammy Paula is the exact same.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
hands down the best comment in the thread!! Nail on the head. Really derogatory towards people who actually work. I think mammy Paula is the exact same.
Sarah Burke is the same. They always have a smart comment or a put down towards anyone they deal with when they are out & about having ‘busy days’. It’s wrecks my head so much. This is as good as it gets for Julie, she will never have the respect of others (except other scummy mummies), she will never appreciate the value of anything. Those children will be the same, they are being dragged up.

Reactions: 11
70 euro for a suit case for a 4 year old Jesus she loves to burn money she actually has no value on money the way she spends its crazy the Burp is the same and both of them living on taxpayers money in their free houses it's actually bleeping mental

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Was that the PR trip that was cancelled in Spring or am I going bonkers?
Ya it was cancelled and pretty sure there was a screenshot of an email from them saying they are no longer working with her presently or something so not sure if that meant there was a chance they could work with her down the line

Ya it was cancelled and pretty sure there was a screenshot of an email from them saying they are no longer working with her presently or something so not sure if that meant there was a chance they could work with her down the line
She wouldn't b able to resist to tell ppl if she got it for nothing again after the company dumped her

Reactions: 9
I wonder is she taking them out of school to go? Halloween midterm this year is the first week of November and she said she was going in October.

Reactions: 4
I wonder is she taking them out of school to go? Halloween midterm this year is the first week of November and she said she was going in October.
she will come back with a present for the teacher of a big picture of Fionn and Erin with Mickey Mouse in a Dylan Oaks frame

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Back to school allowance hit this week didn't it? Not that she needs it! Poor craturs that haven't a bean and this wan spending like queen of sheeba.

Now only €70 for the a child’s suitcase. How often is he going to use it. Handy bringing stuff to the mobile I suppose . I’d be looking around that price for a suitcase for myself.

Reactions: 3
She'll tag someone if she got it free, disgusting if she gets a free trip there - you can get cheap enough but not like her to pay for something

Will there be a link soon for the suitcase too - did the boy child get one or only the favourite? I'm guessing an old torn Dunnes bag will do for him

On the beg for a ticket to Crosshaven now 🙄

Reactions: 6
She'll tag someone if she got it free, disgusting if she gets a free trip there - you can get cheap enough but not like her to pay for something

Will there be a link soon for the suitcase too - did the boy child get one or only the favourite? I'm guessing an old torn Dunnes bag will do for him

Imagine her in crosshaven, she'll be so out of place there , she won't find any snickers trousers down there, imagine the make up caked on her, and all the girls sailing will be going around with minimal make up and prob in their sailing gear...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
“Kids Paradise” looks more like a dump to me? 🤷‍♀️

Oh don’t ya know, ER had her suitcase got long ago of course, she waited till it was on offer for the boy child! 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Julieeee Penney's have disney suitcases! You'll be laughing stock of crosshaven plastered in make-up. Place is full of natural beauties and not a scrap of make-up.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.