Twinsandme #39 Lies about surgery, mocks mental health, couldn’t care less how anyone felt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we please start a campaign and find out who Lynda is and give her a massive high 5 for the way she answers that smug cow??

Reactions: 21
Extremely rude replies from Julie, and then to get ‘specialty’ wrong was the icing on the cake! Literally cringed for her! 🙈
Whatever about her spelling I’d say she’s well able to count the dollars rolling in…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
One thing I’ve always noticed about Julie is she speaks so nastily about people who are out working & paying tax, essentially funding her lifestyle. She said Lynda is a teacher as if she said Lynda robs the elderly. She has no respect and no clue how to speak to people. Maybe she should do a few of the junior infants classes & learn to spell. She’s intimidated by people who don’t have to sell their kids online to pay the bills. She’s dog rough

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Can we please start a campaign and find out who Lynda is and give her a massive high 5 for the way she answers that smug cow??
Easy to find Lynda as Julie didnt bother to properly block her name or photo out properly. Julie is so childish and nasty to do that.

Reactions: 14
Stooping to insult any bit of intelligence is the lowest of the low. She has two children to educate. God love them

Wouldn’t you love to see just ONE day where Julie spent shove the kids in front of screens, or give out about their mere presence beside her. Where she actually enjoyed her little kids, gave them quality attention and did something slightly educational like read a book or something

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She deliberately didn’t block the name out so all her intellectual followers can dm Linda to protest 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Ok I’m Lynda!!! I’m not but anyone tell me how to set up 45 accounts not connected to my email! Asking for a friend! My friend is very shy and doesn’t like anyone knowing who they are so shhhhhh this is also a silent journey. 🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok I’m Lynda!!! I’m not but anyone tell me how to set up 45 accounts not connected to my email! Asking for a friend! My friend is very shy and doesn’t like anyone knowing who they are so shhhhhh this is also a silent journey. 🤥🤥🤥🤥
Can you show me how to do it please, also asking for a friend.....

Reactions: 2
What an absolute thick witch is Julie, imagine this ignorant dealing with teachers come September. I really do feel sorry for the twins.
How dare anyone disagree with or correct her without her stooping to been a cu**.
Shes getting worse by the hour never mind the day.
She needs help.
Shes one of those mothers that will be an absolute nightmare when they start school. The poor teacher will be flat out ringing her over Er and her aggressive nasty streak to the other little children and Julie will verbally attack her because Julie is always right and it will always be the other child's fault and not poor innocent little ER

Reactions: 22
What her problem like?
She constantly Mis pronounces and spells things wrong and when she is corrected she like a pit bull chewing a wham bar …

she’s dead write constantly saying his instead of he’s would do your head in!

julie we all know your a thick common freeloader but if your gunna put up 100 stories a day , please take the time to spell them correctly at least you ejit 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Easy to find Lynda as Julie didnt bother to properly block her name or photo out properly. Julie is so childish and nasty to do that.
Yeah I twigged that alright.. funny thing is she's that arrogant she thinks that her followers will try and find Linda and lambaste her not knowing that the jokes on her because decent people will want to say to Linda you go girl!!!

Reactions: 8
I think Lynda’s messages are quite saucy to be fair , it wasn’t done in a helpful way so don’t know what she expected 🤣 Julie is a lost cause when it comes to literacy.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think Lynda’s messages are quite saucy to be fair , it wasn’t done in a helpful way so don’t know what she expected 🤣 Julie is a lost cause when it comes to literacy.
And she was dead right to be saucy. Isn't that the way Julie carries herself. Like for like. I reckon Linda is someone who knows her, but dislikes her!

Reactions: 16
She’s probably sick of the tripe that Julie spouts when she opens her mouth with her passive aggressive comments. Decided to turn the table and call her out. No doubt there will be a TikTok made about it. Wouldn’t you just retire early if the toddler twinnies arrived into your classroom in September and you had to deal with mother of the year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s probably sick of the tripe that Julie spouts when she opens her mouth with her passive aggressive comments. Decided to turn the table and call her out. No doubt there will be a TikTok made about it. Wouldn’t you just retire early if the toddler twinnies arrived into your classroom in September and you had to deal with mother of the year.
Oh they would be my worst nightmare 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can someone tell me what peeno greezo is?!!!! And wine isn't a spirit dear julie!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.