Twinsandme #38 My forehead don’t jiggle jiggle, it holds.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah ladies you beat me to it!! I was gonna ask did anyone see the twins in Monaghan today 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Just heard her stories saying "ye carry me through my hard days" and all the lovely messages she's getting. The irony considering the tit she gives people in her messages 🤯 Jesus the rage that bubbled inside me!! Such a witch !!!!

Reactions: 22
She will be on soon talking to two pillows covered over in the beds...Shhh...I think they're wore out after the day...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surely if her mam was going under “big surgery” on Monday, she would have spent the weekend with her and not Julie leaving her with the kids. Something fishy here….. we need some 👀👀👀👀 from Monaghan 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm disgusted, why wasn't I invited??? I had a father's day card for her
If ye had brought me I'd have flung the dummies out the window on the way up. Given poor Jules a hand with the basic parenting things. Shur gawd love her, she can't be expected to do it all on her own

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If ye had brought me I'd have flung the dummies out the window on the way up. Given poor Jules a hand with the basic parenting things. Shur gawd love her, she can't be expected to do it all on her own
Ah we would have needed to take Sarah Burke's Keet with us for that, he's the dummy whisperer

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ah we would have needed to take Sarah Burke's Keet with us for that, he's the dummy whisperer
She’s crying cause the brats are hard work but she reared them like that. No wonder the partner ran for-the hills. Imagine dealing with her and them.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She has the kids on tik tok today, out for dinner with the mam and Sean and them giving Sean his Father’s Day stuff that they made him in crèche

She has the kids on tik tok today, out for dinner with the mam and Sean and them giving Sean his Father’s Day stuff that they made him in crèche
I reckon that's pre record from Friday she had tagged Sean in stuff kids made then.

Reactions: 6
I reckon that's pre record from Friday she had tagged Sean in stuff kids made then.
Quite possibly… she’s a pathological liar so it’s hard to know what’s true and what is she posting/not posting to get a reaction on here.
Hope Paula’s operation goes smoothly today and she has a good recovery but no doubt our jules will have the crocodile tears out looking for sympathy about how hard it is for her. I hope the kids were in Monaghan and she didn’t leave them with her mum for the weekend whilst she sat on her arse watching tv

Reactions: 7
Had a quick look on teaspill. Are my eyes decieving me or did Julie tell the girl who called her out to follow her 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Had a quick look on teaspill. Are my eyes decieving me or did Julie tell the girl who called her out to follow her 😂😂😂😂
She did, it’s her passive aggressive way of reacting cos her little brain can’t come up with anything better

Reactions: 14
Here we go for the sympathy vote. I hope Paula will be okay but if it's so serious wouldn't you think they'd have better things to be thinking of rather that putting highly filtered pics up on IG. Same yesterday putting videos of the Father up drunk in every one of them and foul mouthed. She didn’t lick it off a stone. Mortified for her.

Reactions: 19
Seriously is there something mentally wrong with her. She doesn’t seem to grasp other peoples feelings etc… those messages on teaspill she sent to that none follower that genuinely and nicely explained it wasn’t right. Just disgusting. Watch her uncle become the person to care for her mam and Julie will be on crying she can’t go near hospitals or sick people cos it’d make it all real and she’s not able etc etc etc…. just like when her dad was sick.

Also, Julie… diddies and whoo-haws. You mean Breast check and cervical check 🫠 duck sake…Like reading what a child wrote.

Reactions: 36
Seriously is there something mentally wrong with her. She doesn’t seem to grasp other peoples feelings etc… those messages on teaspill she sent to that none follower that genuinely and nicely explained it wasn’t right. Just disgusting.
She doesn’t have the heart to give a tit about anyone else’s feelings. Be it her mam, strangers on the internet or her own kids. Like someone else said on here, she’s a serious chip on her shoulder that she couldn’t live the life she thought she was going to, like the kids Dad has.

The crying into the camera on Father’s Day. It’s pathetic. My kids Dad is in heaven. It’s a tit day each year for me but Jesus Christ I don’t lie on the bed and film myself crying. How unnatural. Like how can it feel normal or the right thing to do? It’s so bizarre. She’s 100% a narcissist. Look it up Julie.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I remember months ago when my parent was going in for an op we didn't go near the house for the week before just incase of covid and she gives the twins to her mam for days beforehand to mind.

Reactions: 20
Mejoolie is a horrible person and manages to turn everything around to herself. She will be the same with her mothers recovery, everything will be so hard on Joolie. Mejoolie wouldn't know difficulties if it hit her in the face, she's dragging up two healthy children, has a roof over her head, a car, a fantastic social life and an endless supply of money and support from her family. You're doing alright Joolie and it wasn't through hard work you got where you are today, you are well able to play the system.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.