Twinsandme #36 Ole whiskey nose is in bad need of a power hose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many TikToks are we going to be treated to about always β€œthe hens” and never the bride πŸ˜’ change the record Julie as much as we all love to watch the car crash you’re getting shocking boring.. the least you could do for us is make up some new lies and pounce on that for content for a few months

Reactions: 11
Awh I'm a bit disappointed I thought we were going to get into the whole the kids go to Monaghan ona Friday and back on a Sunday and spend time with the dad's side of the family and then the whole he's a tit/he's not a tit / he's a tit debate.

Oh the glory days of Tattle where there would be 20 pages of in fighting and going around in circles , I think the thread even got locked at one point for going off point . Peak pandemic entertainment πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Note: I'll put down my spoon now 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 23
@teeteebee next time πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ’ƒ

Is Julie posting stuff ok tiktok while she's away or drinking so much she's not doing any online?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Is it true that the twins are in Monaghan this weekend?
I heard the ex is back on a holiday πŸ€”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Of course she’d be the only one up entertaining the rest of the gang.. it must be hard work to always be the class clown 🀑

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Julie is a woman in her thirties with two young children. I get mams want to let their hair down but she's a disgrace. It's not like she never gets away or out for a few drinks.

I haven't got kids yet, in fact I'm struggling to get pregnant and it sickens me to see people like her with two beautiful kids pawn them off at every chance. Same as faces by grace.

Most of my friends do have children and they'd never behave like her. Their children come first in everything.

Shes having alcohol dropped directly into her mouth like some bowsie, acting like a young one on her stories. She's fooling no one. Just a desperate drunk vying for attention.

Reactions: 26
They could have stayed in Cork and had the exact same night. What was the need to go to Spain? I'm guessing there won't be anything cultural happening over the weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh my god that's possibly the cringiest thing I've seen of her yet πŸ™ˆ that'll be dirty deleted I'd say - thank god for wai if it does πŸ˜‚

reek of desperation, trying to show off to all the men and no one taking any notice πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ except for that old creepy fella 🀒

Who was in that last video with her, was it a guy?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She basks in attention. Shouldn't a hen be about......the actual hen not some umpa lumpa leprechaun

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.