Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hunzosrus

she wasn’t single from day 1.
Exactly what my exaggerated "Fuck off" was for, she has some nerve! I'm sorry, but that moaning shite pisses me off so much.

I'm a solo parent. From Day 0. I work full time. My child is 2.5 (an actual toddler), and I've had one night out (as a bridesmaid!) in those 2.5 years, as I wouldn't have the help, money (or, in fairness, desire), to have any more. My child's Dad lives 20 mins away, the plan and intention was for him to be fully involved as a proper equal parent in a family unit, but he couldn't hack the idea of being a father as the due date approached... These things happen, but whilst he used to turn up every now and then at the start, and his family used to show an interest (he lives at home, so they're all near by), we've seen him once in the last 18 months. Twice in the last 24. And no sign of his family in 26 months (despite invitations from me to meet up). My salary isn't enough to pay for everything and try to get a mortgage, but it does put me over the limit to get One Parent Family payment, HAP, etc. I pay full rent, crèche fees, etc. Daddio is court ordered to pay €30 maintenance per week, often we don't even see that 🙄 I have cut my own hair for the past 2 years and never buy new clothes or makeup, etc. Sun holiday?? 🤣 Laser sessions? 🤣 New car? 🤣 As if! But, I'm saving a few euro every week, and hopefully one day we will own a house, and my child will have a home thanks to my sacrifices and hard work.

So Julie, Fuck off whinging, you ungrateful shite!

• Heart
Reactions: 56

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
Fuel up that taxi
Rev up the Boeing
Must escape my kids
Don't care where I'm going!
A Hen? A cat's neutering? A dead granny?
Guzzle goes the wine and flutter the fanny
She's cooked two dinners this week alone
And spent 47 minutes with them at home
Golf,Tennis,Rugby and Chess
Paying to off load them really is the best
Speech and manners don't matter a shite
Plug them into their screens at night
11 weddings and 5 hens this month
Enjoy being a shit mother you lazy cnut

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Hunzosrus

Love it.
Pick the line you like the best out of it,as you can only use so many words.
Ah OK, I'm new here so wasn't sure how it worked!

Dirty_tits_and_me_: off on a Hens getting me hole, then back home to collect me dole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Really feel for Julie today, massive moment to see your baby on stage like that & no doubt the majority of orders kids had mum & dad cheering them on. Days like this are always hard on a single parent
I’d say there’s plenty of them in that audience doing 100 times better than Julie. I’m a single parent, it’s not that rare. We get on with it without moaning etc… Julie is a rare breed.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Oh my god , did anyone else notice how absolutely disgusting her tan on her chest is in the video where she just came home? How anybody can go anywhere looking that dirty is actually vile🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I’m a single mam to a 4 year old boy and I’m on HAP of course It’s a massive relief for me but any spare money I have is spent on his clothes or something he needs. If she saved all the money she spends on “hens” , makeup , getting her hair done , drink etc she’d be well able to buy a house in a couple of years. I think the last time I got my hair done was back in November for my birthday as a treat off my dad. I’m not looking for sympathy I’ve chosen to be a stay at home mam for a lot of reasons but she genuinely makes us all out to be lazy , moochers getting maintenance to spend on ourselves which (in my case) is definitely not what happens. She has to be earning a hell of a lot of money to be doing everything she does it really does baffle me. My son goes to his dads on a Saturday night and I’d rather sit at home and get a take away if I can but she just pawns the poor twins off to whoever she can 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 38

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
Hens or hen
It's all about men!
All claims of being fridgit
Were cured when sergeant cowboy got rigid!
On with the rodeo hat and fake gyrating
Yeah we get the message you were mating!
Knees over ears cured the arthritis
And I don't even want to know what cream soothed that dermatitis🤢
Swapped her twinnies for a pair of testicles
Hope she didn't need her special spectacles

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
This is my first ever time posting here but I’ve been reading for a long time😂 I used to like watching Julie at the start then she just got so unbelievably irritating. I had my son at 19 and I’m a single mam too he’s the same age as the twins and never do I even drink when I have him, granted he goes to his dads on the weekends to see him but even then I don’t go wild like she does. Don’t get me wrong everyone’s entitled to a drink now and then but she’s absolutely ridiculous🙈 I’m actually seriously embarrassed for her. The lies, the hygiene🤮 and just begging for attention. Surely she needs serious help? God forgive me but no wonder the twins dad left her he couldn’t cope with her. She gives single mothers and awful name , I get so much second hand embarrassment from watching her and she’s 10 years older than me 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 36

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Really feel for Julie today, massive moment to see your baby on stage like that & no doubt the majority of orders kids had mum & dad cheering them on. Days like this are always hard on a single parent
She’s a single mam not a leper! They’re ten a penny ffs. She’ll be grand

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She paid extra cause she has a set of twins and wanted their 2 car seats cleaned🙄🙄 someone asked is she shittin money and she replied no but I do wipe my ass with it.
Her responses are so cringe and not funny no matter how hard she tries. She’d be better off not replying at all!

Reactions: 34

Bulmers

VIP Member
Jeez my 82yr old dad bought a pair of snickers pants recently I better tell him to avoid carrigaline!!

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
How long is she going to drag the arse out of this hen? Ok Julie you got a bit locked, may or may not have scored and are now rattled. And what?! It’s happened to us all. Most of those you went with are probably back in work by now with the weekend a distant memory and here you are still bringing it up in every sentence and still not washed from it

• Haha
  • Heart