Twinsandme #36 Ole whiskey nose is in bad need of a power hose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She annoys me but I can’t see anything wrong with her stories this morning. That’s normal chat after the night before on a hen / girls weekend whatever. You would be scarlet when you did things like that on holidays 😂 she just shouldn’t share it 😎
She is mid 30's and making a fool of herself and the other women. Yes chat among yourselves but most people would not share with almost 100k. Also Julie in a very unhealthy way is obsessed by men if they even look at her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is mid 30's and making a fool of herself and the other women. Yes chat among yourselves but most people would not share with almost 100k. Also Julie in a very unhealthy way is obsessed by men if they even look at her.
Lighten up a bit. I’ve been on hens with women in their 60’s who love a good bit of craic. Some of the women on these threads need to get out more & let loose a bit 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Lighten up a bit. I’ve been on hens with women in their 60’s who love a good bit of craic. Some of the women on these threads need to get out more & let loose a bit 🥲
This 🙌Tattle gets a bad name cos were all supposed to be saints!
Fyi Ive been on hens where theres more riding than mauling and im not talking horse riding 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's still pissed. I'd say the garda will be avoiding the pool, you're grand!
Maybe he will get to know her and together they will reveal us Tattlers. God love him she will stalk him forever more after this.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's a disgrace in the videos, but majority are on trip like that 😂 I think it's just sad that this one is videoing on the phone so much in her life that everything is recorded now. If I was on that hen I'd be telling her duck off with the phone or I'd just hide it on her (or in her 😂)

Chill, who pissed in your cornflakes 🤪 60 year old woman mauling a Guard, any videos?

• Haha
Brendas bits bringing up the Tesco dress again - I mean they need to build a bridge - such Morans

Reactions: 9
For a one thats supposedly fridget, it didn't take her long to find a victim.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I actually don't think her behaviour is too bad. It looks a bit fun to me 🤣🤣. But WAAY too public, just put away the phone!!
Agree, but what happens on tour stays on tour. You don't broadcast it for all to see 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.