Twinsandme #36 Ole whiskey nose is in bad need of a power hose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They could have stayed in Cork and had the exact same night. What was the need to go to Spain? I'm guessing there won't be anything cultural happening over the weekend.
People go abroad for cheap booze and sunshine! I don't know what kind of hens you go on but they're wouldn't be much culture seen on the ones I go on either! Before ye tell me get the shower gel Julie's still a gowl

• Haha
Reactions: 31
People go abroad for cheap booze and sunshine! I don't know what kind of hens you go on but they're wouldn't be much culture seen on the ones I go on either! Before ye tell me get the shower gel Julie's still a gowl
Well I think if I went abroad I would like to do sth today as opposed to lying in bed with hangover all day preparing for night 2.

Reactions: 6
Hens are typically a piss up. If that’s not your thing then spa weekends or a dinner out are arranged. Lots of hens are like the one Julie is on.

Reactions: 15
Well I think if I went abroad I would like to do sth today as opposed to lying in bed with hangover all day preparing for night 2.
Sorry what's sth?
On occasion Ive been known to go out all night and not stay in bed hungover all day It can be done lol

Reactions: 2
We don't see much of Paula anymore on the gram, she's gone very quiet since Lanzagrotty. Hope she's doing ok, although if Mejoolie dumped the toddler twinnies with her Mam and Sean for the weekend it might be a good sign for Paula healthwise that she's ok. Mejoolie got over her Mams bad news and her "Mom guilt" fairly quickly.

Reactions: 20
They’re all vile - what a pack of common women.
Also, wtf is going on with the soles of her feet
274A4455-2215-4D83-98C1-AC1FC1049C5C.png

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Mauling, does that mean kissing or kind of grabbing this guard?
Mauling is kissing. Must have missed her saying that. Wonder will these be deleted, she's still pissed

We don't see much of Paula anymore on the gram, she's gone very quiet since Lanzagrotty. Hope she's doing ok, although if Mejoolie dumped the toddler twinnies with her Mam and Sean for the weekend it might be a good sign for Paula healthwise that she's ok. Mejoolie got over her Mams bad news and her "Mom guilt" fairly quickly.
Don't think she'd be too bothered about giving her the kids even if Paula is sick, she had a hen to go to in Spain!

Reactions: 3
Her feet 🤮🤮🤮do they not put like paper or something down by when getting a spray tan as mine do so my feet don’t turn like that

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I actually don't think her behaviour is too bad. It looks a bit fun to me 🤣🤣. But WAAY too public, just put away the phone!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She's still pissed. I'd say the garda will be avoiding the pool, you're grand!

Reactions: 8
Jesus the bleeping childish carry on out of her over a fella last night, just suck it up get ready and enjoy the day…. She really is a bleeping drama queen. I bet they’re all delighted to be stuck in that room trying to get her up and out when it’s not even a holiday about her. I’d be telling her to duck off and go out with the rest and leave her there.

I actually don't think her behaviour is too bad. It looks a bit fun to me 🤣🤣. But WAAY too public, just put away the phone!!
Maybe at the start but she goes on about it way too much. At this stage I’d fly over and drag her out myself. It’s a hens, they should be out having fun and she’s on the bed going on about a fella she might bump into from last night. Like she needs to cop on and forget about it! I feel sorry for the hen having to deal with her over there… it’s always the Julie show!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She annoys me but I can’t see anything wrong with her stories this morning. That’s normal chat after the night before on a hen / girls weekend whatever. You would be scarlet when you did things like that on holidays 😂 she just shouldn’t share it 😎

Reactions: 13
I agree, I let my hair down from time to time (and I know too well the feeling of fear the next day) but surely it must be exhausting for Julie to constantly play the role of Village idiot!!

(Also if I was on a hen and someone suggested a cultural outing, I'd be fuming 😂😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.