Twinsandme #35 Ms. size 10 will have to change her name to Chins and me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's some yoke I'm a pure catfish with my accent 🤨 if she refers to herself as fridget 1 more time I swear I'll go to Cork and slap the head off her 😂 has she taken fionn to hospital yet or is she too busy drinking and voice messaging farmers 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why the duck does she keep matching with these fella’s and keep saying she’s a fridget (clearly not you have children 😂) has she any intention ever meetin up with these 🤯

Reactions: 12
She's such an idiot. Does she think these guys don't google her? Won't she still show up even if they're blocked on IG. Just google Julie Haynes!

Reactions: 5
Not a hope she's just trying to sound like a traveller which is insulting to the community she's just a common as muck council estate scumbag
“Insulting to the community”- proceeds to insult anyone living in a council estate…🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I’m gonna be that person and say I think the thread title is a bit mean! Should we really be making fun of her weight? She looks fine.

Reactions: 37
I’m gonna be that person and say I think the thread title is a bit mean! Should we really be making fun of her weight? She looks fine.
100% it's not her actual weight.I wish I had her figure! It's about her bullshit on pretending to be a size 10 as the buttons get ready to take someone's eye out.It's about her being paid by Gymando to big up their workouts and pretending she is doing them.Another lie.And let me tell you there is no need to worry about being mean to Julie.She is the queen of vicious if you saw her calling out and abusing anyone who crosses her online.

Reactions: 18
I remember when I first started following Julie I act thought her account was enjoyable and was hoping she'd find a decent fella and get her happy ever after. Sadly she's sold her soul to the devil through Instagram. She'll scare away any half decent fella by consistently coming on her stories sharing their conversations etc. She.openly admits she becomes a stage 12 stalker when she meets a new fella, surely he's going to google her too. Her stories are open to watch plus the 35 threads on tattle would surely be a red flag to any potential partner. I understand her account is the good the bad and the ugly as she says herself but at least keep your private relationships to yourself until you least get beyond "pen pals" . She won't always be 'insta famous' but she'll have ruined any chance of finding love if she keeps carrying on the way she does

Reactions: 17
Isn't it a bit soon for Fionns sling to be off considering he hasn't been seen here since she got home from holidays .. I'm sure she would of had stories up of the wait in A&E if she had bothered bringing him

Reactions: 21
But its okay to make fun of Sarahs cysts on her ovary? Not being smart but genuinely where do we draw the line?

I agree. We are better than this.
Again not being funny but here are a few words from past threads. I dont think chins and me is that bad.

Alcoholic, smelly, unwashed, wonky eyebrows, bad botox, claims the dole, afraid of cock, neglectful to her kids, liar, bad language, greasy hair.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
But its okay to make fun of Sarahs cysts on her ovary? Not being smart but genuinely where do we draw the line?
Like they’re even remotely the same thing? Ridiculing Sarah’s imaginary cysts on her ovaries that she willingly offers up for discussion is not the same as making fun of someone’s weight. I would have thought that would be where the line was drawn. There is plenty to criticise Julie over without going as low as making fun of her appearance. But anyway that’s just my 2c.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.