Twinsandme #36 Ole whiskey nose is in bad need of a power hose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread

Twinsandme #37 Racist stunt, lazy runt, on her Tinder willy hunt. | Tattle Life https://tattle.life/threads/twinsandme-37-racist-stunt-lazy-runt-on-her-tinder-willy-hunt.30312/

This was my exact first thought. Granted, I was never really a big drinker, but there's no way I would ever drink when I'm alone with my child (which is most of the time!). What if something happens and she has to drive to the hospital? Or anywhere? duck sake like... And joking about the cocktails and how she will probably have "one too many" 🤬

Did this not get a few more? Again, fairly new here so apologies if there are other criteria 🙈
Sorry I already had it done. Will mention you in the post.

@admin it won't let me report the thread to close it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.