Twinsandme #35 Ms. size 10 will have to change her name to Chins and me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did he move back to Oz? Do I remember she used to drive to drop them to him?
Yeah she did and yes he is, she's said it plenty of times. But when he was first gone back his family used to take them at weekends but she never let on.

Reactions: 2
Yeah she did and yes he is, she's said it plenty of times. But when he was first gone back his family used to take them at weekends but she never let on.
Thanks, I tend to dip in and out so hadn’t kept up with it. Poor kids, they should know both sides.

Reactions: 4
Yep!
Literally just joined to make an opinion and already sarcastic remarks. I've seen you all doing this to others before.
My stay has been short and sweet 👋
Lol
Ya I was only joking with you it’s an ongoing thing that pops up every few threads about the dads family in Monaghan 😩 we are all just bate from it 🤣

Reactions: 10
Yep!
Literally just joined to make an opinion and already sarcastic remarks. I've seen you all doing this to others before.
My stay has been short and sweet 👋
This ain't the airport hun, no need to announce your departure 👋👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.