Twinsandme #35 Ms. size 10 will have to change her name to Chins and me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I was cabin crew I was friendly with the lady in the lounge after us customs in dub and I asked her about the unlimited drink and she was like “there is no limit but there is a limit” 🤣 whatever the duck that means 🤣 the lounge is cork is very fancy can you imagine them animals falling around the place
I'm sure it just means they will stop serving you if you start turning into Julie after a few.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her tan will never be as bad as it was on the last hen. It's even funnier thinking back on it that it was as the time. She's the queen of the donkeys.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’ll probably be bawling crying on the plane because she misses the twinnie toddlers so much 🤪🤪🤪

🤣🤣🤣🤣love it that one will
Never cry over them she never misses them she has been out more times the last month or two. Poor Sean and mammy
Left doing all the activities etc the crowd doing them probably think Julie is sister

Just looking at her grid pic she posted from the hen, I can’t believe she even got those bad boys strapped into that bow on the dress!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
New thread suggestion "
Just looking at her grid pic she posted from the hen, I can’t believe she even got those bad boys strapped into that bow on the dress!!!
Spent ages trying to get the cleavage to show I’d say. Her boobs aren’t great at all in fairness

• Haha
@Beavana - little title collab??

Thread title suggestion… spent ages trying to get the cleavage on show, still don’t know how they fit in that bow!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else think the twins might be with their Dad this weekend?
Thought it was unusual that there was no mention or sign of Paula or Sean last night or this morning like there usually is.

(*que a story about them being with her Mam)

Reactions: 3
Thought it was unusual that there was no mention or sign of Paula or Sean last night or this morning like there usually is.

The dad lives in Australia

Nope, Sean and the Mother have them like always.

No…..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.