Twinsandme #35 Ms. size 10 will have to change her name to Chins and me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flight delayed until 10:10, sur they’ll be grand in the Aspire lounge, free drinking as fast as they can get it down the necks !
I wonder will she take a pic with the random swissport girl 😩 both her and Sarah Burke done this the last time so I’m guessing that your one gives them free entry to the lounge 😩 in the lounge you can eat and drink as you like for like €25 but usually people do not do the dog on it and it’s 2 drinks max! I bet these animals will drink the place dry.🙈 the shorts are a show on her and finally she didn’t forget her passport 😬 why does she lie about such stupid tit🫣

Reactions: 14
I wonder will she take a pic with the random swissport girl 😩 both her and Sarah Burke done this the last time so I’m guessing that your one gives them free entry to the lounge 😩 in the lounge you can eat and drink as you like for like €25 but usually people do not do the dog on it and it’s 2 drinks max! I bet these animals will drink the place dry.🙈 the shorts are a show on her and finally she didn’t forget her passport 😬 why does she lie about such stupid tit🫣
There’s no maximum on drink in the lounge

I’m aware of that, what I meant is that whilst it’s a free for all, no one sits there and does the dog on it!!
Do you know our Julie? 😂 guarantee her and Burps fill their boots while in there

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Do you know our Julie? 😂 guarantee her and Burps fill their boots while in there
When I was cabin crew I was friendly with the lady in the lounge after us customs in dub and I asked her about the unlimited drink and she was like “there is no limit but there is a limit” 🤣 whatever the duck that means 🤣 the lounge is cork is very fancy can you imagine them animals falling around the place

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh wow tea spill, you definitely are not friends with Julie so 🙄

Think Julie is with the right crowd for the drinking anyway, she'll make up for the lanza break where she neglected her son who broke his collar bone 👍

What is it with the WANs who do a little dance when they do those stupid boomerangs? Look like pure dopes

Reactions: 12
Imagine booking the lounge for a bit of peace and quiet and that lot in there doing shots!

Reactions: 12
Imagine booking the lounge for a bit of peace and quiet and that lot in there doing shots!
Imagine sitting beside them on the plane and your wan having not washed off the tan from the day before. You can see her neck is green.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine sitting beside them on the plane and your wan having not washed off the tan from the day before. You can see her neck is green.
And then she be downing drinks like no tomorrow. Hate to be on a plane when she is, let alone near her seat

Reactions: 4
And then she be downing drinks like no tomorrow. Hate to be on a plane when she is, let alone near her seat
She’ll probably be bawling crying on the plane because she misses the twinnie toddlers so much 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.