Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
Predictions for "Another Day as a Donkey"?
Turns up at the wedding wearing a full length white lace frock and veil and a garter to cover the sore knee..Amn't I the donkey? Sure I'm mortified I didn't know the bride was the only one to wear white"

Gushing speech of emotional gratitude for the table plan including her as she was afraid she would be eating in the toilet as she is alone in the world.

Chatting up this older looking fella at the wedding but nice looking.Tells him jokingly he could be her sugar daddy.. he replies he is already a father.. Father Paddy who read the mass.

As the bouquet is thrown a robin flies in the window and catches it and drops it at Julie's feet symbolically while making meaningful eye contact that indeed he is her father and she will not be a lone,poverty stricken,overworked mother forever.

She replaces all the yellow rose & candles table centerpieces with Sweet-King bags personalised with the grooms genitals and receives a standing ovation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
Off to work now and was wearing my knickers on my head! Thought the leg holes were for me ears.I an such a 🐴🐴True story.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
Back from Garvogue and the mobile home.
But mum of two is Home Alone!!!
Bawling how mums illness will impact her!
So endless babysitting as a distractor!
Add the teenage minder into the mix
Now Julie is free to go searching for dicks.
Bumble,Tinder,Swipe Left ! Swipe Right!
She won't give up without a fight.
Five minutes in and the dude did a runner
But she has his granny's maiden name and PPS number!
Off to Eddie Sheeran with the skinny Frankenstein.
Got kneecapped after drinking too much wine!
Back to Dublin to promote some Voodoo crap.
Boobs in S&M mode as her dress was front to back.
And if you believe that YOU'RE a bigger tit
Stacy Solomon did it first and Me-Julie copied it!
It's still only April,so much more to come
When the plane lands in Shaghaluff then don't walk here just run!!

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Cupântae

Chatty Member
Tea Spill calling out Lisa Jordan for a harmless (funny) incident in a salon but not Julie for full on neglecting her kid, getting drunk, leaving them unsupervised, one getting injured and her going on the piss again instead of medical care.

• Wow
Reactions: 40

stephpratt

Chatty Member
Yes

yes I hope Sean meets the right guy
And so what if he was gay? That's not something to take the piss out of anyone for. It's 2022 ffs. Two men were murdered and two more were attacked in the last month for just being gay. Homophobia is wrong no matter how funny you think you're being

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Tlong

Here comes the drama- forgot the passport and had to go back home for it….let the train wreck begin
No she didn’t. Here At the airport, she arrived with everyone else & hadn’t left. Lies. Just making up stories for content.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Not a hope she's just trying to sound like a traveller which is insulting to the community she's just a common as muck council estate scumbag
“Insulting to the community”- proceeds to insult anyone living in a council estate…🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 38

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I’m gonna be that person and say I think the thread title is a bit mean! Should we really be making fun of her weight? She looks fine.

Reactions: 37

Puffin

VIP Member
Da neckkkkkkkkk on youuuuuuuuuu! She’s a single mudder to twins! Not one but twoooooooooo toddlers!!! How daarreeeeee youuuuuu question her right to a breakkkkkkkkkkkk ! I’ll reeeffff ya! She’s a single woman trying her best and only drinking 7 nights a week and getting every weekend and most days off and you question herrr!!! Keeeepppp her name out of your mouthhhhhh @Puffin 😂🤪
Ah here catch yourself on .The neck of me ??????The bleeeeddddiiiinnnnn neeecccckkk of you 😡 I don't care what she has to put up with two twin toddlers ...Im here trying to keep up with loudest 'silent ' journey on burps page , with no idea what to put in my sandwiches and wondering if New York has been brought in, pushed out or shaken all about .

Then you have the lovely bottom competition on The Fleming thread where it was snowing at the weekend. I'm surrounded by Robins and 106 year old men and people giving me random presents cos they know I'm not a poor single mom .

So if Julie can manage to wedge her tits into a backwards dress , post 6 tic toks in a day and give Rudolph the Red Nose Reinderr a run for his money she can mind her kids 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
My soul cringes when she tries to be funny with her comebacks. Julie you’d be better off washing yourself and your manky clothes and getting those kids into speech therapy than making a show of yourself doing what I can only describe as traveller call out videos on TikTok

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
Who even cares, cocaine is the normal. Legalise it & tax it
It's not hash we're talking about, it's cocaine. This shit is off the wall stuff.
Would you be as blaze about it if it were your kids or loved ones using it, even if recreational?

Reactions: 31

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She always speaks so nasty about people who are working in places. You’d easily know she is a scrounger with her entitled attitude.

Reactions: 31

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I would genuinely have the fear until Christmas if I got so plastered that I fell coming out of CP and ended up with that injury. I’d be evaluating every decision I’ve ever made, wondering am I a good mother, do my friends hate me, and Googling new places to live and how to get a new identity in Spain 🇪🇸 Hola

These huns have no shame

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Instaxo1

Chatty Member
You’d think Julie & fbg would be more friendly with one another seeing as both of them can’t stand being around their own children

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Bobs86

VIP Member
Very interesting article in today's examiner regarding children's rights when parent is an instagram hun, Julie whennyou read it I'll help you with any words you're stuck on....
That’s exactly it tho, their literacy skills leave a lot to be desired, so articles like this one will never be read by them! Imagine one of them even buying The Examiner 😂

Now maybe if these articles came with pictures, it’d get through their thick skulls!

#36 Thread Suggestion

Blue dress on back to front, even a blind person could see it was a publicity stunt!

Also to add;
I had a better word to rhyme with ‘front’ but thought it might be frowned upon! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha