Twinsandme #33 Júlíé with her jumbo jugs, takin us all for bleedin mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope those tears are ones of guilt!
I very much doubt they are I'd say her cousins or friends told her to get it sorted if he went back to playschool like that they would have to report her

Reactions: 6
Actually no words for her. Poor little boy, neglected as they were all pissed drunk. Poor misfortunate child in agony the past two days and she couldn’t be arsed to go get an X-ray done but she’d go off & happily duck her other chuckie in with a dolphin then. And the mother of the year award goes to- Not Julie Haynes anyway. That’s nothing short of child abuse outtung drink before your child, afraid to waste a day in the sun at the hospital. Karma love, that’s what you call karma.

Reactions: 12
I’ve always held back before because there but for the grace of God go I, but this bleep should be reported and I hope to God his relations up north hear about this and do something about it… that poor child is suffering since Saturday before lunch, everyone here could see he was in pain… Jesus even Stevie Wonder could see it!! My blood is boiling, she’d want a slap, they all would! 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
It's def the same arm, the same way it often looks like someone is driving & chatting, but it's reversal of camera.

She is an absolute disgrace of a parent, those children (even thorn) deserve better, not a single duck given because she hates his father & him by default.

She doesn't give 2 fucks about those kids, they are nothing to her except an income, and they will suffer the scars of their upbringing for yrs to come.

It's all smoke & mirrors, scratch the surface & the real parent comes out.

Reactions: 13
I hope she feels extremely guilty. duck sake I’ve never messaged an influencer before but I’m so tempted to message her and tell her she is a complete disgrace

I hope she feels extremely guilty. duck sake I’ve never messaged an influencer before but I’m so tempted to message her and tell her she is a complete disgrace
I mean she’s only going to the hospital as she missed the bus to Rancho Texas. Poor misfortunate child.

Reactions: 26
It’s definitely his right arm/hand he injured as he was clearly only using his left hand all the time and holding his right arm across his belly all the time. I’d say it’s whatever way she’s using the camera is looking as though it’s his left? Unless the child went flying again.
I’m actually sick looking at these photos holding his little arm up 🥺 disaster holiday from the get go

Reactions: 5
Hopefully this is the start of her downfall and coping onto life.
Hopefully tea spill highlights this.

Reactions: 18
It’s definitely his right arm/hand he injured as he was clearly only using his left hand all the time and holding his right arm across his belly all the time. I’d say it’s whatever way she’s using the camera is looking as though it’s his left? Unless the child went flying again.
If you flip the selfie image it shows which arm as if you were looking straight at it.

Screenshot_20220404_145730.jpg

Reactions: 2
Day 1 the boy gets scalded in the sun, day 2 the boy has a fall and clearly hurts his arm/hand, day 4 Julie finally gets it seen to. She’s a disgrace, every child can have an accident but Jesus tonight help them mind them

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I take it back. I obviously gave the 3 adults more credit than they deserved. The poor kid! I can’t believe the way she just got on with the holiday without him. Medical centres are so easy to access abroad. There’s no justifiable reason for leaving it until today and only then because she missed the bus. Let’s see all the wans tell her what a great mother she is now😡

I’d never forgive myself if I left my son in pain for 2 days like that. Imagine strangers online noticing it before his own family? He’s almost 5 isn’t he? Well able to say “mammy this really hurts” combined with it obviously looking hurt and him not using it the past two days - and she only gets it looked at today? I hate to mam-bash but she should be wholly ashamed of herself. That really is a disgrace. My heart goes out to Fionn. No doubt she’ll be complaining now that this ruined her holiday 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Lads, it’s the same arm.

Let her not come on now later with some bullshite story about how he was fine and then they noticed this morning he was holding it weird. It’s clear as anything that the child hasn’t been right since his fall on Saturday.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Paula and Sean if you are reading you might have a long chat with Julie and tell her she'd want to start waking up, being a parent and stop putting drink and the gram before her children, she is an embarrassment. And Julie this latest f**k up is NOT one for the Bad Mom Club or whatever you call it, this is simply called "I neglected my child" and that is both disgusting and disgraceful.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.