Twinsandme #33 Júlíé with her jumbo jugs, takin us all for bleedin mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Accidents happen but you go get the poor kid to a medical professional to be looked at ASAP instead of leaving him in a room with his uncle to head off and get a “big drink” then leave him to suffer in pain for days.
The likes of us get our kids looked at. Put their needs first. The last thing on my mind would be a drink. And the brother being left with him to calm him down. She was setting up the big excuse and sob story for the last two days. I really believe only it was mentioned here she would’ve kept going and pretended nothing happened.

Reactions: 15
My son fell years ago he was just o er 2, cried a little and came up for a cuddle, didn't make much of a fuss at all - I was stroking his arm to make him feel better and I felt a bump. Straight to A&E - arm was broken. How does this absolute oxegyn thief not care? Like, just how? That poor child. And her crying into the camera. She needs a good funt.

Reactions: 16
It wouldn’t surprise me if she sues the place. That poor child, he’s been in pain for how long now with that? I hate to say it but Julie just thrives on drama and you could have nearly predicted some accident would happen! She’ll use this now for ‘content’.

Reactions: 11
She knew well when it happened he needed to go to a hospital as she said it herself but instead she ran off and left him with her brother. bleeping shocking. Stevie wonder could see his lil hand was swollen and the pharmacy story defo ties in with being told there's nothing they can do for a broken bone.
The crocodile tears NAAAAAAHHHH

Reactions: 25
Does she really think people forgot that she said he fell other day and went to reception with him screaming for 20 minutes?? Ye were the ones drunk Julie not us.
Then trying to make it about you with the pretend tears! You are a disgrace. What happened - could you not get more or whatever over the counter tablets or something?

Or did ye go somewhere today that you could get a claim from?

Ive looked again and all the clips it seems his right arm is hanging and he’s using his left arm. in the taxi it’s the left arm that’s in the sling. I know the camera on selfie mode but I don’t think it’s the same arm at all

Reactions: 4
Wasn't it PTWM who got reported to Social Services by her Step-Sons Dentist?

He'd gone for a check up and it was the Dentist who told them he needed his wrist/arm/hand or whatever checking out, when she did eventually take him he had broken bones and she laughed it off saying she thought he was putting it on or something.

Not something i'd find funny - either doing in the first place or admitting it after the fact.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
He was sitting with his sore arm slouched and hanging low this morning. He has clearly been off sorts and in pain for the last two days. If we could see it with the little she showed of him (while trying to disguise any issue) then it must be painfully obvious in reality. Hang your head in shame Julie. She was going off today with ER to see dolphins and prepared to leave Fionn in pain and unattended to for day. There are no words only complete and utter scumbag.

Maybe people messaging her about it finally shamed her into having him seen.

• Sad
I can’t believe she had to be shamed into getting him medical attention. It took her 2 days to sober up enough to take her child to the hospital. She is the worst of the worst for parenting. The tears then would you go away and get lost. Neglectful witch

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Mejoolie will always put having a good time and alcohol before her children. We have seen it time and time again, kids in bed and she's either drinking at home or rolls in from a night out and is the only 'adult' with them. The frightening thing this time is that there is 2 other 'adults' with her and poor Fionn was neglected for a few days with all of them there 😡😡😡😡😡

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Jesus thank god I’m not on any jury with my attention to detail. Ok so same arm that we all saw was hurt since Saturday. Wonder what she will say

Oh so this happened she just wrote… Wonder will she say he fell again or actually admit that the child was injured for days…. Oh and her tears….
The stupid ignorant witch, pathetic excuse for a parent.
This happened no Julie you fool this happened an you neglected to have the poor child seen to an left him in pain you thick.

Reactions: 8
Mejoolie will always put having a good time and alcohol before her children. We have seen it time and time again, kids in bed and she's either drinking at home or rolls in from a night out and is the only 'adult' with them. The frightening thing this time is that there is 2 other 'adults' with her and poor Fionn was neglected for a few days with all of them there 😡😡😡😡😡
I think it must be a family thing and they all as bad as each other which is scary but some families through their core are just down right twats and the kids nearly rare themselves. Drinking and having a laugh is their priority.. I always thought although he seems a bit dim that Sean had a bit of sense in him but obviously not.

You can flip the camera I think so it depends
Ah seen that in another reply too. Thanks. I thought I was losing my marbles for a few mins 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.