Twinsandme #33 Júlíé with her jumbo jugs, takin us all for bleedin mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kinda get the feeling she's looking for an opportunity to "have something happen" where she can blame a place so she doesn't have to pay for doctor,etc.

Reactions: 8
Swimming with dolphins 🤣🤣 Ahh it’s illegal in the EU you slow bleep nevermind it being cruelty to animals. Throw the chuckies off into swim with wild animals, Jesus wept has this one no cop on at all. You don’t get in the tank at all you fool, plus those children won’t be allowed in and it has to be pre booked separately. It’s a Dolphin interaction so you go in with instructors to the side of the tank and they have the dolphins doing tricks. I’d actually pay money to see her thrown in the tank to swim with the dolphins, she’ll be launched into the air and land over in Tenerife. Both fair skinned twins are scalded and poor Fionn has definitely injured his little hand but all she’s concerned about is where she’s getting her next drink. She’s an absolute disgrace, doesn’t want to waste a day at the hospital. Poor Fionn doesn’t look to enjoying this holiday at all, I wonder has he sensory issues or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He is def holding his arm & if he was acting up on it, he'd not have been playing the arcade games with the opposite hand & still holding the arm up. He'd eventually let it go & be grand, but as he isn't i'd assume he has def hurt himself badly enough.

Reactions: 5
Kinda get the feeling she's looking for an opportunity to "have something happen" where she can blame a place so she doesn't have to pay for doctor,etc.

But surely she can visit the hospital there for free using the European health cards , no? She'd have no excuse then

Reactions: 7
But surely she can visit the hospital there for free using the European health cards , no? She'd have no excuse then
Ah nah… the stress of applying for one of them would have been too hard for our jules.. never mind the thoughts of taking out travel insurance.
Poor Fíonn, I hope there’s nothing broken. It could be just sprained. It’s horrible when things go wrong but accidents do happen. I hope they did get someone to look at it and she’s just playing us all for the content. Absolutely disgraceful though about the sunburn on the 2 kids. I would be horrified if any of mine even got a patch of red. I was out last week with the factor 50 on them when they were playing in the garden because they are so pale.
She has the twins filtered for the max to hide it in the pics and to look like they’ve a tan.

Reactions: 6
Julie stop filming your mother in an absolute drunken state. She really knows how to make an absolute show of herself! Disgraceful behaviour from a woman of her age. Even Sean said you can take you no where.
row row row your boat you disgraceful scrout

Reactions: 15
Julie stop filming your mother in an absolute drunken state. She really knows how to make an absolute show of herself! Disgraceful behaviour from a woman of her age. Even Sean said you can take you no where.
She's not even funny ... just irritating.
Human version of thrush I guess .. irritating and not funny

Reactions: 9
She was smoking in the video of them wading home in the water and the rain lashing down on them. Bad off for a smoke in the lashing rain 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Was Erin not meant to b sleeping in tht room.....bright lights on and everyone wailing

Reactions: 2
God ER’s hair looks matted again, I’d say they haven’t had a shower since they arrived on Thursday after being in the swimming pool.

and poor Fionn, his arm does look hurt and it explains why he was screaming for 20mins at reception and didn’t Julie say something like-she thought she might have to bring him to hospital and asked reception where’s the nearest hospital. So she obviously knew he was hurt but got a large drink and let Sean sort him out instead

Reactions: 10
She missed the bus to rancho texas bet she wouldn't miss the bus to a session. Also is it only her and Erin Rose supposed to be going to Rancho Texas?

Reactions: 11
No booking I’d say and I doubt if Ireland’s thorn will get to interact with flipper at these prices
AD04A7BD-ACC3-4504-979C-311EAA4A9038.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To be a good liar 🤥 you have to have a good memory. Last night she clearly says the bus in the morning is at 10am, now this morning coz she missed it, she’s saying it was 9:15am.
You missed the bus coz you’re a good for nothing mother who neglects those kids!
God help F when he’s older 😔

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.