Twinsandme #33 Júlíé with her jumbo jugs, takin us all for bleedin mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dylan oaks.. is that the new Daniel Wellington 😅😅🙄 everyone was peddling Daniel Wellington one time and now it's all Dylan oaks. Tacky looking bar chains.
She needs drinking money 😂😂 gymondo app be tomorrow now I'd say, great get a workout while the twins are in the pool (or some other bullshit lie)

Reactions: 3
That poor child must be in pain no wonder he was screaming so much 😢 and she's just going to leave him without getting checked, what is wrong with that family 😡

Reactions: 9
That poor child must be in pain no wonder he was screaming so much 😢 and she's just going to leave him without getting checked, what is wrong with that family 😡
It is so sad when drinking as much alcohol as you can is more important than medical attention for your 4 year old 😡

It is so sad when drinking as much alcohol as you can is more important than medical attention for your 4 year old 😡
And you can clearly see in her stories tonight and in the grid pic that he's holding the same hand up all the time 😔

I can’t guys. I can’t stop being upset watching the terrible sunburn & Fionns hand. The neglect is real & this isn’t trolling.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Lads do ye seriously think Julie bothered with ehic cards for herself and the kids.. also the emergency department is in Arracife miles away from her resort, it’d probably take the full day to get the child seen to and if she doesn’t have that card she’ll have to put her hand in her pocket… shura aren’t they coming back on Thursday, so she’ll shove a couple of paracetamol into him until she can use the free doctor over here, God forbid she lose drinking or burning time sat in the ER!! Bad moms klub gold award recipient is Julie ya know!!

Lads do ye seriously think Julie bothered with ehic cards for herself and the kids.. also the emergency department is in Arracife miles away from her resort, it’d probably take the full day to get the child seen to and if she doesn’t have that card she’ll have to put her hand in her pocket… shura aren’t they coming back on Thursday, so she’ll shove a couple of paracetamol into him until she can use the free doctor over here, God forbid she lose drinking or burning time sat in the ER!! Bad moms klub gold award recipient is Julie ya know!!
Which kinda makes sense of her calling the pharmacist a witch - she was trying to get medication from her and she was probably asking questions or wanted see the child, etc

Reactions: 17
He is definitely really hurt. You can see in the video he is holding his right arm up the whole time. During lockdown my boy fell down the stairs and broke his collar bone , he held that arm up for two solid weeks to relieve the pain. Poor fionn must just be miserable 😢

Reactions: 12
She has but not it fully there a video of him and sean but his straw is covering some of the face he does look
A bit pink under his eye
She posted a picture of him eating chocolate in different clothes taken BEFORE he fell.Then a side picture of him scurrying by the pool.AKA not showing his full face! This holiday was through Love Holidays..a fair bit of plugging going on...wouldn't surprise me if there will be a #Review when we get home!
It all looks fairly tit to me so far for three flaming grand! Where are the breakfast and buffet shots? The tasty desserts?

Reactions: 13
I would say his arm is broken, or at least his finger, he looks so uncomfortable. She must be furious at him for ruining her holiday. Would herself not have a wash though, or even jump in the pool, her neck is so dirty?

Reactions: 6
Erin seems to have new shoes to match each outfit and fion in the one pair of dirty runners again, they are only cheap ones from pennies but she could have picked up a few pairs for him and Erin sunburned aswell Jesus that's awful
ER hair all matted again FFS drives me mad
Wash them after a day in the manky pool and put a few sprays of detangler or leave in conditioner and brush out her hair it's not that bleeping hard

Reactions: 7
Jeez just seen those videos now. So obvious that the poor thing has something wrong with his arm. Jesus why the hell not bring him somewhere, not only can it not be great for him but an child in pain is no fun for everyone else too. That’s just pure neglect, they probably fixing him up on calpol etc. The whole lot of this family must be as bad as each other. Like 2 other adults there too that could do something

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I'm not gonna watch her anymore or check in on this
This whole thing has genuinely upset me for those kids
If his arm or thumb is broken she is an awful mother and I can't watch those kids being treated like this anymore
👋👋👋

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Look at the difference in the size of his hand to the size of Erin's, I'm actually in tears here at the thought that little boy may have a fractured wrist and this grinning idiots are only thinking about their next alcoholic drink!

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.