Twinsandme #33 Júlíé with her jumbo jugs, takin us all for bleedin mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she is a disgrace poor ER is burnt alive on her little chest my heart hurts for them kids shes a bleeping selfish witch

Reactions: 4
Mother up Julie and stop using your kids as content. Such a selfish mother. No moral compass

Julie we know you read here.

Puerto del Carmen has at least 4 options between €40-100 for English speaking doctors. You don’t need any cover to simply attend & check if your kid is ok.

Reactions: 19
I'm not gonna watch her anymore or check in on this
This whole thing has genuinely upset me for those kids
If his arm or thumb is broken she is an awful mother and I can't watch those kids being treated like this anymore
👋👋👋
I have one beloved child, similar age and this is really upsetting me too. The majority of us here probably question ourselves everyday when it comes to our kids but we know and more importantly they know we adore them. That poor little boy 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Look at the difference in the size of his hand to the size of Erin's, I'm actually in tears here at the thought that little boy may have a fractured wrist and this grinning idiots are only thinking about their next alcoholic drink!
Any pics
Poor fionn always looked so sad

• Sad
Reactions: 5
He's playing air hockey with 1 hand, the right arm up by his side again, does she really think people won't notice??

Reactions: 11
I hope it pisses rain for the rest of the holiday. Would serve them right letting the childreb get sunburn!

Reactions: 9
Fionns hand is so much more swollen than erinsView attachment 1169439
Ah jeez the wrist and the thumb are swollen 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ Poor child probably forced to put the arm out for the photo.

I hope it pisses rain for the rest of the holiday. Would serve them right letting the childreb get sunburn!
Was just about the say the same thing. I hope the heavens keep open for them. Maybe tomorrow when it pours and she has no content she will bring thst poor fella to the hospital

Reactions: 5
Poor child...would explain the stand off in the chemist...I'd imagine they'd tell you get to A and E pronto with a child if it's a break or fracture...

It’s clear he can’t straighten his arm or use it
properly, why are they being so deliberately neglectful? Can someone please bring this to her attention?

What was the chemist story I missed it?

Reactions: 6
Is poor fionns hand ok? In the video he seemed to be holding it up in the picture it seems a bit swollen to me? Maybe that's what he hurt in the fall yesterday?
You’re right he’s holding it up funny and pretty sure he’s right handed and he’s using his left hand in the arcade

I remember being in holiday in Spain and the only sub team available was the normal size stuff but for €35 in the chemist , bet it’s the same there and they won’t buy it

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.