Twinsandme #33 Júlíé with her jumbo jugs, takin us all for bleedin mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And don’t forget @TikToc we really do want you to have a great holiday after you fill us all in with the goings on. 👍🏻 We should’ve started a go fund me for surveillance equipment. 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You would swear shes a celeb in her own mind
sur any one can pay to go into that lounge
Jezs why cant she pronounce her words proberly when shes answering the child.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You would swear shes a celeb in her own mind
sur any one can pay to go into that lounge
Jezs why cant she pronounce her words proberly when shes answering the child.
She probably got it for nothing. At least while they were in the lounge other people didn't have to listen to them.

• Haha
They're getting their money's worth anyway. Possibly make a grand entrance as most people have boarded now. Any plane drama I'll report once we land. I'm a bit of a disappointment really. I was hoping I'd have more to report. Let's hope we have a bit of drama 😎
We could have all revolut you the price of the posh lounge to keep up 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“Mam do airplanes go on water?” Huhhhh! Oh they do sometimes! What bleeping airplanes has this world traveller been on? Telling the child they do they go on water 😵💫😵💫🤪🤪 hope the robins now can keep up on the wing whistling the fields of athenry! They will be wrecked from all that flapping! And the poor crater of a 124 year old 1 legged pilot

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The mother really likes a drink! Poor kids will be just around drunks for the whole trip 🙄
As they say what’s in the cat is in the kitten, don’t think Julie licked her behaviour off a stone. Can you imagine free drink all day with them at the pool the place will be scurged 😳

Reactions: 4
“Mam do airplanes go on water?” Huhhhh! Oh they do sometimes! What bleeping airplanes has this world traveller been on? Telling the child they do they go on water 😵💫😵💫🤪🤪 hope the robins now can keep up on the wing whistling the fields of athenry! They will be wrecked from all that flapping! And the poor crater of a 124 year old 1 legged pilot
And the way she pronounced water back to the child

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well I'm glad it didn't crash. Imagine the last thing Tic Toc heard as they went down was Mejulie roaring "nah nah nah".

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He defo said dada not granda.. cause Julie told them he left on a plane 🙄 🤣!!!! Slow fool oh bring on the drunken mess, Sean baby sitting qn her and the merry widow making a holy show of them self's 😋😋😋

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All that drink on the table, not one bloody responsible adult with those children. This is maddening me, if anything should happen, even kids just falling on the steps of the plane or God forbid an actual emergency, which one of these clowns would be able to assist those kids?

And for duck sake can she go learn how to say the word WATER.

How long b4 she's balling into the fone on abouts the twinnies looking for ganga 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ it's so obvious she's telling fionn to say it no wonder them children need therapy with that family herself and her mother are like onzlo and daisy from keeping up appearances 😑😑

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well lads, the twins were very well behaved. Not a whinge out of them. Herself was loud but I think she winds them up to the point she makes them cry. Airport is jammed. So sorry nothing major to report. I'm staying near them, so will journey to their hotel and see how things are going 😎😎

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Are we taking bets on the drama?? All was ok today (free drink prob helped)

But has be something by the time they settled. Big drama/ fuss - maybe something with the room and upgraded (paid originally but making out "poor mouth"??)

Either big drama or some "blessed" tit

Reactions: 1
Maybe she’s trying to be good cos she read here that someone’s watching. And can call bullshit on her drama. I’d say she feels like she can’t relax 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.