Twinsandme #33 Júlíé with her jumbo jugs, takin us all for bleedin mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lounge is usually €25 ( pre Covid) Everyone does it now as it’s better value if you want to have a few drinks.
We have been going the one in Dub for years used to be €20 self serve but that got scrapped pre covid which was tit, but I can imagine people took the piss. Like you could free pour spirits & bring a bottle of wine to your table to share so I would imagine a few went in some bags 😂

They're getting their money's worth anyway. Possibly make a grand entrance as most people have boarded now. Any plane drama I'll report once we land. I'm a bit of a disappointment really. I was hoping I'd have more to report. Let's hope we have a bit of drama 😎
You will defo be hearing them out and about!

Reactions: 1
They're getting their money's worth anyway. Possibly make a grand entrance as most people have boarded now. Any plane drama I'll report once we land. I'm a bit of a disappointment really. I was hoping I'd have more to report. Let's hope we have a bit of drama 😎
Have a good flight @TikToc - you truly are doing god's work - roll on this evening !

Reactions: 8
So what's the story with the lounge? Do you to pay to get in or be a VIP like Julie?
Sarah Burke was living it up there too on her recent trip, I knew it would happen. Mejoolie thinks she's a bit of a (z-list) sleb these days 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
Thought she'd have had Sean sitting next to the children. Suppose giving him few hours break for when he's full time minding them over there,😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
What’s the story with the girl from swissport? She was in Sarah Burkes little lounge photoshoot too. Very strange of her to be getting into photos with the instahuns

Reactions: 6
I know it doesn’t really matter that it’s prerecorded but annoys me that her roots are showing in the advert stories she’s doing but has the same outfit on for the airport 🤣 if you’re going to pretend just do it right at least
Omg has (jesus I can't think name) the young fella a buzz cut.

They're like bleeping royalty. Coming outside the lounge to get photos with the staff. Listening to people behind me saying " they must be famous " her friend says " a bit common looking to be famous "🤣
Brilliant!!!

Starting as they mean to go on, 4 empty glasses and two glasses each sitting in front of the mam and Sean, they can’t have been there long to neck all them 🙈
How much does that lounge cost per person ? Suppose it’s an Instagram photo opp !!!!

How much does that lounge cost per person ? Suppose it’s an Instagram photo opp !!!!
It's about 25 but cheaper if book early I think. Never in the cork one as near airport but usually they are nice and if flight is delayed it's great have comfy chairs

It’s going to be a long 4 hours for us to wait for landing 🤣
I know I don't know what to do for the evening got all my work done 😂😂

What if Julie kicks off in the sky after her pints and demands to see all passengers internet history 🤣 best of luck TikToc 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.