Twinsandme #33 Júlíé with her jumbo jugs, takin us all for bleedin mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could have sworn she said last night on stories that she was cleaning the twins beds with baking soda…. Fair play to her doing it 2 nights in a row
Could be to get the smell of urine out?
I will never forget, she said one of the twins pee'd in Sean's bed and she was laughing, probably left to the mother to clean up.

Reactions: 4
I could have sworn she said last night on stories that she was cleaning the twins beds with baking soda…. Fair play to her doing it 2 nights in a row
Julie couldn’t lie straight in bed…she was lying through her teeth last night you could see her smirking into her pretend tea.

Ahhhhh nahhhhhhhh if I was on that plane I would absolutely dive head first out the window! My fat arse would fit with the shock of seeing her! She will be either half steamed laughing at the kids annoying people or just really drunk laughing at the kids annoying people! It’s a pioneer flight! It’s flown by the worlds oldest pilot of 121 and he only uses feathers as fuel and the robins surround the plane whistling the fields of athenry!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s an altogether kind of thick isn’t she for a thirty something….”bicarbanotti”😂😂
It’s not even funny how uneducated she is, so thick and her pal Shannon laughing at her. They’re two right shocking representatives for young professional Irish women. Uneducated unemployed and think it’s acceptable to carry on like they do. Suppose in one way they were dragged up like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm taking one for the TEAM!!! Major brownie points due 😎
They’ll be fuppin paranoid on that plane tomorrow now, she’ll attack anyone who even looks at her sideways…. Mind yourself you freakin’ heroine 🦸‍♀️ we will be expecting a blow by blow account 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s not even funny how uneducated she is, so thick and her pal Shannon laughing at her. They’re two right shocking representatives for young professional Irish women. Uneducated unemployed and think it’s acceptable to carry on like they do. Suppose in one way they were dragged up like that.
She was definitely only pretending not to know how to pronounce it, her English is shocking but she has that certain look when she’s lying or exaggerating and Shannon then of course “skitting” at her, just taking the opportunity for attention. Both as fake as each other .

She’s questionable in a lot of ways but cute out in other ways and knows exactly who her target audience is, I think she’s making fair money from this and knows how to get certain reactions and boost her engagement.

Reactions: 15
If th
Lads I’ve never seen poor Rio look more happier in all his life 🤣🤣 he’s beaming to get away from those Haynes and the Chuckies. He’s smiling away with his little muttley head.
If that car brakes fast poor Rio will be through the windscreen.

Reactions: 1
Rio😂😂😂
It's like the scene in Shawshank Redemption when Andy DuFreyne is finally free 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That 'manager' is so strange and comes across controlling/possessive, run Jules run.

Lads I’ve never seen poor Rio look more happier in all his life 🤣🤣 he’s beaming to get away from those Haynes and the Chuckies. He’s smiling away with his little muttley head.
He won’t come back! He’s thrilled 🤣

• Haha
@Tiktok try and get to the airport early please, make sure your phone is charged and don't leave anything out. We are counting on you. Safe journey and have a blast x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.