Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bulmers

VIP Member
Jesus, the perfect mums club here or what. Kids fall, they get bumps. Julie is a head wreck but she’s a great mum, she’s working to provide for those two children, they go to all the activities, she takes them on all the days out, she’s after bringing them on holidays. Give the woman a break. Those children are lucky to have her.
Which one of Julies drinking buddies are you??? That b***ch is a disgrace and only does days out with her kids as she hates spending any time with them, now off you trot to the rave page like a good child

• Haha
Reactions: 19

derbygail

I swear to god the sun burn on Fionns back it’s in the shape of a robin nah I’m gone , it’s a sign , I’ll rub a bit of boiled egg for sun protection on him tomorrow and he will be grand

• Haha

Lim1947

I hope he has a speedy recovery, the poor little mite 😟 I also remember the time at some pub the little girl was telling Julie that he needed to go to the bathroom yet julie continued recording someone singing the fields of athenry and you could hear him crying in the background 😢 I had to unfollow after that, I came to my senses, it's a pity she can't do the same.

bingobrenda

Day 1 the boy gets scalded in the sun, day 2 the boy has a fall and clearly hurts his arm/hand, day 4 Julie finally gets it seen to. She’s a disgrace, every child can have an accident but Jesus tonight help them mind them

• Sad

Jennymac

VIP Member
Omg the poor child has a broken collar bone and has been like that the past 2 days while they prioritised drinking , that's neglect ,some one mentioned it would be a bit Praia de Luiz with them on this holiday earlier in the thread god they weren't far off

Idontevengohere

Chatty Member
Not usually one for cancelling people but I'd make an exception for the instatrash huns. What is worrying is that her supporters are too thick to see that no-one is saying kids don't get hurt or have accidents and that's not the issue here, it happens to every parent ffs (even though with this creature it was most likely neglect that led to it). Its the fact that she was so shook on Saturday after he fell and chose to walk away and ignore the problem so she could carry on drinking. She didn't put fionn up much over the weekend to hide it I presume, and even still it was clear he was injured to strangers on the Internet getting 3 sec glimpses of him. I wish there was a teaspill account that dealt more with the way these fuckers use and lets face it damage their children be it by this kind of shit, or just selling their lives on social media. It's all so wrong.

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Going by her latest tik tok she doesn't give a shit she should be so ashamed of herself. Acting like its a joke just to rise tattlers what a sad excuse of a mother she is.
I think she is snapping over the sunburn comment and she reacted by thinking she's smart with that Tiktok. She's almost hissing in temper !!

Onreal

What an absolute DISGRACE of a “mother”. She doesn’t deserve those kids and they don’t deserve the shit show of a family they’ve been dealt. I didn’t really mind Seán and the ma before this but for the 3 of them to leave that poor child in pain for the last 2 days is just disgusting. It’s been said on here already but it’s clear - it’s neglect. So sad for that poor little fella looking so glum, knowing that he wasn’t the most important thing to his mam. Sickening.

• Sad

nannyg

VIP Member
I’ve always held back before because there but for the grace of God go I, but this cunt should be reported and I hope to God his relations up north hear about this and do something about it… that poor child is suffering since Saturday before lunch, everyone here could see he was in pain… Jesus even Stevie Wonder could see it!! My blood is boiling, she’d want a slap, they all would! 😡

• Angry
  • Sad

butterflybilly

VIP Member
He hasnt got much choice Julie really has he? But to be in the sling..... Stop trying to make it seem like hes delighted with life, with a broken collar bone..... that child must have been in agony the last few days, but you didnt give a shit, you kept enjoying the holiday, pouring drink down your neck, completely ingoring your child..... you are pure scum Julie😤

Attachments

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Yeah Julie I bet he’s loving every minute of having a broken collar bone 🙄 there has to be something mentally wrong with that whole family. Imagine leaving ur child in pain for 2 days.

Jellybb

VIP Member
Cabin crew for years and colleagues have brought their kids with diff surnames abroad You do not need anything from a solicitor for the kids surname ffs 😩 Jesus Christ tonight 🙄 why make shit up?

Blueducks101

What I really can’t understand or get my head around from all of this is why she feels the need to share so much anyway in the first place.. If she didn’t come on Saturday with her story of Fionn falling and needing a large drink after it happened which nobody would have known about only for her having to come on and update on Instagram every single minor inconvenience then she wouldn’t be facing any of this back lash today. I just don’t get it at all. I think she needs to step back from posting so much and focus on the kids and just get on with life.

Beans.means..

VIP Member
The mother must of finally sobered up and told her to bring him. I'll hold my hand up and say I'm one of those annoying people who bring my child to a&e over a minor sprain, I'd prefer to waste 3 hours of my day than let my child suffer.

Noodles5

Chatty Member
Jesus, the perfect mums club here or what. Kids fall, they get bumps. Julie is a head wreck but she’s a great mum, she’s working to provide for those two children, they go to all the activities, she takes them on all the days out, she’s after bringing them on holidays. Give the woman a break. Those children are lucky to have her.
Are you actually serious???
Have you been following her at all if you have you would see she cares more about the gram then her kids. She's a fucking disgrace and pathetic.

And Her smart comments 😅 she’s making it worse for herself...

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Surely CCTV will show the neglect and her not watching him. She could try put in a claim but somewhere small in the very small print there will be a disclaimer. At the end of the day, accidents happen in a split second. Add in the fact the child is roasted by the sun, it’s her fault.
Accidents happen but you go get the poor kid to a medical professional to be looked at ASAP instead of leaving him in a room with his uncle to head off and get a “big drink” then leave him to suffer in pain for days.

Reactions: 18

Beans.means..

VIP Member
What’s she saying in the TikTok? Can’t put sound on or my partner will give out about my bitching 😂😂
She said she had loads of cocktails and that his sunburn was so bad they actually had to take skin off her arse for him. Then the snarkie thanks for reminding me and I'm off for more cocktails.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18