Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itsnotmeitsyouok

VIP Member
This is making me sick!! Why is her heart bursting over him now? Did it take an accident to see him finally? Jesus Christ she’s a pity and anyone else on her Instagram or TikTok that follow her or believe her lies. She is an absolute disgrace and I’d say she’s only weak now for the content and the whole drama. Her and shannen are well fucking suited. 2 drama whores who live for the hard times! She is delighted now as she can drink and be out by the pool finally as she was clearly hiding him and he wasn’t up to it but now it’s finally holiday time so she will go all out, he’s enjoying himself now cos he’s prob got some good painkillers and he’s getting attention. You absolute gowl

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17

irishjen

VIP Member
She is SNAPPING people are copping on its from the fall and been sunburnt she wasn't bringing him absolute cunt

• Heart

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
Some holiday for the kids, isn't it? Same family members, drinking to paralytic status while kids watch on, and sit on a dirty pub floor...just in a different country.
It's pathetic.
How on earth do companies give her work?

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Probably drunk again.

I would be mortified if that was my child. I’ve gone to the vet quicker with my dog

Bobs86

VIP Member
We should all unfollow, seriously!

Next thread suggestion #34

Absolute pure neglect, took two days to get her son checked

Alucia

VIP Member
Jules flat out deleting comments on tiktok 😂 some lad was saying something about her red schnoz and she barked back it was dermatitis on her nose.

• Haha

Cat23

No wonder fionn is a nervous wreck of a child imagine living with vulgar Julie and bully Erin. I cant imagine how he feels inside she is disgusting to not even be one small bit embarrassed or ashamed leaving your child days with a broken collar bone. I cant there's kids taken off parents for less

DamollyDollx

She’s the biggest, chaviest, skank bag excuse of a “Mam.” My heart breaks for that wee man. If it had of been ER, she would’ve been straight to the A&E with her. Favouritism at its finest! Silly bitch doesn’t deserve them children!!! Bloods boiling!

Here you go, the poor fella. I had a hairline fracture once and still remember the pain. Absolute neglect to leave him that long
Thank you 💛

My stomach hurts over this... this is beyond anything on insta that has pissed me off.. this is leaving a child who screamed in agony... for days before getting it checked... its so beyond sad 😔

• Heart

Cantturn222

VIP Member
She must be glued to this
Imagine her fuming
I’ll show them Sean
I’ll post a happy photo of Fionn

fuck off and go enjoy your holiday

• Haha

HumphreyB

VIP Member
She’s flat out deleting comments. I also fear for the future of this country when women who are most likely mothers even attempt to tell Julie she isn’t in the wrong

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
The amount of disposable income she has.The hair would have been at least a hundred Euro.Big meal out before the holiday.Matching outfits.She will have no fingertips left at the rate she is tagging Dunnes,Penneys etc!! This on the back of the Belfast,Dublin & Kilkenny sesh and a new car!!! And I can guarantee you she won't be back a wet week until she is off jaunting again.
She is raking it in off Insta and as much as I would like to see her get a massive kick up the h**e she won't because there will be enough of her type out there who love the Sweet King table centerpieces,let their kids get sunburned,openly bitch about the babydaddy(NOT undeserved),see nothing wrong with over drinking around the kids,spare the soap etc to keep her engagement up and the ads coming.
She is late to the pool today up in the room doing her Gymondo..

• Haha

Taylor17

VIP Member
They couldn't give 2 f##ks. Paula has had a mighty year since her husband died. Julie hasn't an iota how to rear the children. Sean is in the background as a replacement father to them. I'd say he's afraid to leave the twins with the other two on the session day and night. They treat him like shit

• Heart
Jesus, the perfect mums club here or what. Kids fall, they get bumps. Julie is a head wreck but she’s a great mum, she’s working to provide for those two children, they go to all the activities, she takes them on all the days out, she’s after bringing them on holidays. Give the woman a break. Those children are lucky to have her.
You winding me up hun? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Padlock10

The fact that she's still posting shows she has no f**king shame!!! GET OFF YOUR PHONE AND SHOWER YOUR SON WITH LOVE, RESPECT AND COMFORT THAT HE DESERVES.
Kids don't stay kids forever, you'll be miserable when they grow up because of your neglect.
You should be cherishing every second with them. Take that from someone who has lost a child. Difference is I have no regrets, just lots of precious memories!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16