Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Jesus thank god I’m not on any jury with my attention to detail. Ok so same arm that we all saw was hurt since Saturday. Wonder what she will say

Beavana

VIP Member
She'll be on soon with some made up bullshit. Obviously nothing that she couldn't film this morning but God knows what rubbish she'll come up with

Jennymac

VIP Member
It's not shannen she was called out on that page over her go fund me , it's like reaney, back friends with Julie.

chocdip

VIP Member
Julie was just disgusted she couldn't go out drinking with them.

The boy won't be swimming with dolphins with whatever is wrong with his hand. She'll do ger best to get the girl doing it
what's her IG ? i used to follow back in 2020 not sure if she blocked me 🤷 or she's got a different @

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
Broken collar bone for feck sake
Every single account supporting her are the exact type of ones who I would expect to support her. “Full time mammy to my 3 angles xox” type of wans

If she didn’t do those vile TikTok’s I think I’d maybe find some place inside me to have some understanding or sympathy, but she let herself down badly with those. And they’re not even funny, “they had to take the skin off my ass”, what?!
The people Commenting their own stories are a fucking joke! Make me sick!
Wish the twins other side of their family would start caring too, the whole thing is awful maddening 😣
Dannithemammy being one..& I liked her too🤣🙄

sunnygirl085

Fionn and the thorn don’t need recovery certs or pcr tests as they are under 12 🤦🏻‍♀️ And I’ve a different surname to my children I’ve traveled plenty of times alone with them, I just bring their birth certs with me in case it’s queried but it never has. I’ve certainly never gone to a solicitor to get any approval, she’s such a drama queen!
My daughter (now 20 ) has a different surname also, and have always travelled with her with no hassle.