Twinsandme #33 Júlíé with her jumbo jugs, takin us all for bleedin mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she seriously not wearing a bra with that white shirt and the dirty, haven’t been washed in a week tan. Imagine scrubbing that head. I’d go home sick before I’d put myself through that. Full PPE would be called in. 🤢🤢
She’s deffo after getting a spray tan, that’s why she’s braless as well as brainless. 😂

Reactions: 4
When are they going?? Thought it was another 2/3 weeks away.
Must check what time the flight is, thank god working from home to see what tit they'll put up 😂
Open to correction buuuut I think it’s tomorrow! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And the holiday begins no more cooking.
Julie you barely cook as it is and your whole bloody life is a holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And the holiday begins no more cooking.
Julie you barely cook as it is and your whole bloody life is a holiday.
"Holiday begins" feeling is putting on your out of office or finishing your last day/shift for a well earned break. She has no clue.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'd nearly stake my life on it that she wont shower that spray tan off tonight or before they go tomorrow

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Okay lads send prayers. I just realised I'm on same flight as them tomorrow 🙃. Full report will be furnished! In fact I may have a word with the Captain and possibly do a gymondo workout in the aisle!
Wooo hoo can’t wait. No filters allowed.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Okay lads send prayers. I just realised I'm on same flight as them tomorrow 🙃. Full report will be furnished! In fact I may have a word with the Captain and possibly do a gymondo workout in the aisle!
Omg I’m so excited

Reactions: 1
I'd nearly stake my life on it that she wont shower that spray tan off tonight or before they go tomorrow

Poor @tiktoc0987 having to sit with that stench!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s doing a Nigella on us tonight! Maybe she’ll use her meecrowahvay to heat up her dinner too 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg amazing!!!!!! 😂😂

She’s an altogether kind of thick isn’t she for a thirty something….”bicarbanotti”😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s an altogether kind of thick isn’t she for a thirty something….”bicarbanotti”😂😂
Ah she’s a dose. She knows well how to say it. It’s the put on thick as pigshit act as usual.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.