Twinsandme #33 Júlíé with her jumbo jugs, takin us all for bleedin mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m waiting for drama over the passports and the recovery certs. She will be the one to create it, no one else

Reactions: 5
Do we know what time the flight is. So I can check in on time
Just checked departures myself 😂 aerlingus one is about 11 - doubt she's on that as would try get the cheapest she can while still trying to lord it with all inclusive 🙄

Ryanair one is at 2. No vidoes this morning of any "drama"

Reactions: 1
I wonder will she or her mam have anyone minding their houses? She’s advertised for weeks now they are all away.although I’m sure if any thieves went into Julie’s house they will think it’s already been ransacked.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder will she or her mam have anyone minding their houses? She’s advertised for weeks now they are all away.although I’m sure if any thieves went into Julie’s house they will think it’s already been ransacked.
Do you think she would be able to tell if the place was ransacked?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There's still time Tattlers ..... will we organise a whip-around and get a few of us on the flight - €86 seems like good value for 4 hours of solid entertainment

Screen Shot 2022-03-31 at 09.55.35.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She'll be on soon with some made up bullshit. Obviously nothing that she couldn't film this morning but God knows what rubbish she'll come up with

Is she really as thick as tit, or is it out on for the gram!
I’d say it’s a mix of both. Like the carry on of her compared to her videos from ages ago in her highlights. It’s like a persona now. I started following her when the twins were babies and she was actually likeable then believe it or not. There was the odd funny story but not an absolute overload like now and she wasn’t as into herself as she is now. Herself and her odd story were so genuine back then. Now she’s just a gram bleep through and through.

Reactions: 9
Lads I need to stop reading this thread at night I dreamt I was going on holidays with them 🥴😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just wondering - I think she was saying recovery cert for herself too? So she isn’t vaccinated? Haven’t been watching her long enough….

Love to know why she didn’t (genuine reason or tinfoil hat) - each to their own and not looking for general discussion, just lobe to know her reason IF she didn’t. My money is shed be in the 5G brigade 😂😂

Just wondering - I think she was saying recovery cert for herself too? So she isn’t vaccinated? Haven’t been watching her long enough….

Love to know why she didn’t (genuine reason or tinfoil hat) - each to their own and not looking for general discussion, just lobe to know her reason IF she didn’t. My money is shed be in the 5G brigade 😂😂
Think I remember her going for it! May be wrong now

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.