Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pourthetearightup

She’s actually telling us how a dog would be feeling whilst wearing a manky or ripped shirt can’t see which one it is but come on content about the poxy dog 🥱

Reactions: 1

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Can’t wait to see what Teaspill post up this morning on drunk Mejoolie, Julie must of logged on to nose & snoop to see what people are saying about her & try catch them out.

Tammys

VIP Member
“Can’t see your underwear” in that grey set. I can see your thong Julie. Think you need to go up a size. Those leggings are so tight on her they’re going see through.
So shaped out in them has anyone e a honest opinion of them that bought them.

Bedtime Reading

His mother finally took him to get his arm/hand checked and filmed the on the way back in taxi with his arm in a sling with the caption ‘this just happened’. Well that’s a lie as she had it on stories on Saturday how upset he was when he fell. Dressing your kids in matching outfits for the gram is more important obviously!!
Many Thanks 😊

tit4tat2222

Is there something wrong with the bottom of her two front teeth or just she just always have lipstick on them?

• Haha

HumphreyB

VIP Member
All inclusive will most likely be local alcohol only. Handful of times it’s been imported stuff in my own experience.

Beavana

VIP Member
How much does that lounge cost per person ? Suppose it’s an Instagram photo opp !!!!
It's about 25 but cheaper if book early I think. Never in the cork one as near airport but usually they are nice and if flight is delayed it's great have comfy chairs

It’s going to be a long 4 hours for us to wait for landing 🤣
I know I don't know what to do for the evening got all my work done 😂😂

Noodles5

Chatty Member
I know it doesn’t really matter that it’s prerecorded but annoys me that her roots are showing in the advert stories she’s doing but has the same outfit on for the airport 🤣 if you’re going to pretend just do it right at least
Omg has (jesus I can't think name) the young fella a buzz cut.

irishjen

VIP Member
If you got Covid AFTER your last booster your recovery cert would have the better expiration for travel, I got boosted in Nov. Got covid in Feb. My recovery cert lasts til Sept/Oct where as my vaccine/booster cert expires June. So that may be why she’s using those certs.
Yep similar here 1 kid didn't get booster and will leave it till recovery cert runs out