Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sron

VIP Member
I said earlier today it looked like his collarbone. I could see that from a couple of clips.

Child is smiling because finally he was listened to.

Reactions: 16

Chippednails

VIP Member
So handy she got chatting to a nurse at the pool yesterday and Fionn was playing with her kid not a bother. Looked very different last night holding his arm🤔
So convenient wasn’t it 🫣 I’d say that nurse is as real as the Easter Bunny 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

itsnotmeitsyouok

VIP Member
Ahhhhh nahhhhhhhh if I was on that plane I would absolutely dive head first out the window! My fat arse would fit with the shock of seeing her! She will be either half steamed laughing at the kids annoying people or just really drunk laughing at the kids annoying people! It’s a pioneer flight! It’s flown by the worlds oldest pilot of 121 and he only uses feathers as fuel and the robins surround the plane whistling the fields of athenry!

• Haha

Graywalls

VIP Member
She’s got nobody to blame but herself. She is their primary caregiver and I don’t buy it that she didn’t realise it was broken for two days. Ok you might not know for sure, but there is NO way that child wasn’t in a lot of obvious pain and discomfort the last two days. And that should have been the cue to get him medical attention. She’d be better off staying off social media now - she’s making it far worse.
We could all see from pictures and 2 second clips that poor Fionn was in pain and hevwas holding his hand up. How a child with 3 adults watching him can be left for 2 days in that state is beyond thinking about

3rdtimesthecharm

My son fell years ago he was just o er 2, cried a little and came up for a cuddle, didn't make much of a fuss at all - I was stroking his arm to make him feel better and I felt a bump. Straight to A&E - arm was broken. How does this absolute oxegyn thief not care? Like, just how? That poor child. And her crying into the camera. She needs a good funt.

Surthatsit

Omg that little boy must have been in some pain. Julie you are a fucking joke an suddenly all about him, sure you might get more views now posting his little face Happy in his sling , he's happy to have been sorted with pain relief to start with, poor maneen prob doesn't know what it's like to be centre of attention.
Blood boiling at the amount of fools who think this skank is any kind of a role model.

• Heart

Beans.means..

VIP Member
Notice all the Huns calling people Karen for actually pointing out she neglected her kid look about 12 and their pics are covered in Snapchat filters.

Cantturn222

VIP Member
I don't believe 3 adults left the poor child over 24hrs without being seen to by a medical professional. What absolute cunts and that Paula is a fucking disgrace. Who goes all inclusive and spends nights out in the pub!!
Try 3 days not 24 hours 🙉

Beavana

VIP Member
Does she really think people forgot that she said he fell other day and went to reception with him screaming for 20 minutes?? Ye were the ones drunk Julie not us.
Then trying to make it about you with the pretend tears! You are a disgrace. What happened - could you not get more or whatever over the counter tablets or something?

Or did ye go somewhere today that you could get a claim from?

Jennymac

VIP Member
Erin seems to have new shoes to match each outfit and fion in the one pair of dirty runners again, they are only cheap ones from pennies but she could have picked up a few pairs for him and Erin sunburned aswell Jesus that's awful

CantstandJulie

The drinking is constant
It really never stops…they can’t even go for a stroll with the kids without a drink! When I’m on hols I’d have come or coffee during the day and other half would have same and maybe a pint and then we’ll have a few drinks at night time then when kids are down, I’d assume most would do similar

nannyg

VIP Member
And don’t be fooled by the fake tears…she’s just scalded she had to fork out for the little boys treatment. €€€

• Heart

butterflybilly

VIP Member
Jesus, the perfect mums club here or what. Kids fall, they get bumps. Julie is a head wreck but she’s a great mum, she’s working to provide for those two children, they go to all the activities, she takes them on all the days out, she’s after bringing them on holidays. Give the woman a break. Those children are lucky to have her.
Yes i agree, kids fall and get bumps, ALL THE TIME!!!! Where I disagree is where you say "Julie is a great mum" she couldnt be much worse..... she blatantly ignored the fact her child was in pain for 2 whole days, she continued her holiday, and skulling drinks, instead of looking after her child.... she should have got him checked, NO EXCUSES, " a great mum" would have, and theres the difference🙄

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
In my child’s school a letter was sent to Tusla due to one child coming in with sunburn. It’s no laughing matter these days, it’s pure and simple neglect. The sun is literally blaring down on top of them how thick do you have to be? It should literally be the first priority - but of course pints

Lovelula

VIP Member
It's all a bit Prai di Luis isn't it....the child sunburnt is inconveniencing her...
Yesterday it was the kids club door being open and they can swan in and out as they please...

Stay tuned to tonight's installment of the adults at dinner taking turns to check on the twins!

• Haha
  • Wow

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She is fuming that she has been caught out and is replying smartly being a keyboard warrior. It’s a good hard slap across the face she needs & a visit from a social worker. Those children need outside support.