Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
We always brought our kids on holidays, but resigned ourselves to the fact it was their holiday! Always needed a rest after bringing them away, but that's life and those days will be gone as quick. I'd say Julie thought she'd have a holiday like her childless weekends.
Did I see that white jumper on the mam again this morning? Fair enough, you minimise clothes for the case, but don't post it ffs!
Those kids are filtered so much, they are regular white skinned kids and ER has dirty blonde hair, not like what she filters them to be. If you can see burn through a filter then they're well burned. Julie be showing us later in the week how brown they are, it was the same last year after they got scorched.

Reactions: 16

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
He was sitting with his sore arm slouched and hanging low this morning. He has clearly been off sorts and in pain for the last two days. If we could see it with the little she showed of him (while trying to disguise any issue) then it must be painfully obvious in reality. Hang your head in shame Julie. She was going off today with ER to see dolphins and prepared to leave Fionn in pain and unattended to for day. There are no words only complete and utter scumbag.

Maybe people messaging her about it finally shamed her into having him seen.

• Sad

Chippednails

VIP Member
What a passive aggressive b***h this one is. Posting stories of her tik tok account getting smart
So she’s now saying she noticed this morning when he woke that the shoulder had drooped and decided to bring him for an X-ray. But yet she missed the bus to Rancho Texas! So which is it Julie? Can’t actually keep up with her own lies she’s a disgrace.
I’m fuming watching this one spill out the lies. No mention of fionn this morning

Attachments

Graywalls

VIP Member
She must be having an amazing holiday if she is spending the afternoon replying to tiktok comments!

• Haha

Irishgalperth

Chatty Member
Surely CCTV will show the neglect and her not watching him. She could try put in a claim but somewhere small in the very small print there will be a disclaimer. At the end of the day, accidents happen in a split second. Add in the fact the child is roasted by the sun, it’s her fault.
And maybe because it’s on here and been noted, she was shamed into getting the child looked at. Crocodile tears out of her, won’t be a bother on her later at her all inclusive bar. She was sneaky enough to hide it all day yesterday and plan her trip today. Ones like her boil my blood.

Reactions: 15

Pourthetearightup

Omg this is a carcrash 😮💨 I say you could cut the atmosphere with a knife in that apartment, it was too early season to go first of all not much activity around the place. You’d think herself and the twins would get showered and cosy watch some tv, for the day that was in it and start fresh tomorrow.

• Heart

MrsGahan

VIP Member
Can someone please update me whats happened the boy.... I'm lost 😕
His mother finally took him to get his arm/hand checked and filmed the on the way back in taxi with his arm in a sling with the caption ‘this just happened’. Well that’s a lie as she had it on stories on Saturday how upset he was when he fell. Dressing your kids in matching outfits for the gram is more important obviously!!

• Wow

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Notice she hasn’t said how this fall happened. Probably because it was down to not being watched while they all got scuttered by the pool

thenosebag

Fionn fell off a wall and they continued to have a ball. Not until the hospital was no more optional!

Irishgalperth

Chatty Member
Accidents happen but you go get the poor kid to a medical professional to be looked at ASAP instead of leaving him in a room with his uncle to head off and get a “big drink” then leave him to suffer in pain for days.
The likes of us get our kids looked at. Put their needs first. The last thing on my mind would be a drink. And the brother being left with him to calm him down. She was setting up the big excuse and sob story for the last two days. I really believe only it was mentioned here she would’ve kept going and pretended nothing happened.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
And on day 1 of the holiday too. If anything someone normally is more careful at the beginning of the week! It sounds like is blaming him "you know what boys are like"....he is 3 or 4 and she is the adult. Pure neglect.
Exactly. Boys aren’t like anything. He’s a child. He doesn’t know what suncream is and he doesn’t know the sun can burn him. It’s up to Julie to make sure he’s covered. But sure you know what scumbags who prefer boozing over taking care of their kids are like.

• Heart

bingobrenda

Is this fucking serious is she actually replying to people being a smart arse? I’m not on tictoc but fuck me she’s an absolute disgrace

My priorities changed when I had kids esp when it came to holidays. We are heading in a few weeks and trying to find places was for their benefit water slides, parks etc .. we go all inclusive just because of fussy eaters. We rarely drink or if we do we alternate nights so that at least one of us is coherent incase anything should happen....

Our priorities change when we have kids, but hers haven't changed at all

• Heart
Jus seen this on a girls insta who does a podcast ..

'They' never give her a break.

Give your head a wobble.... how about she gives fionn a break...how about she stops being a dragged up scumbag who puts drink before her kids...how about she puts suncream on her fair skinned kids... seriously people need to cop on... unfollowed that podcast girl now .. idiots

Attachments

• Haha

Graywalls

VIP Member
The more I see of the mother, the more I understand why Julie is so neglectful! They have no respect for those children, drinking is the most important thing. Those poor children were asleep or exhausted when she came thundering in the door and rolling about the floor!
And if that wasn't good enough, if she hadn't made enough of a racket, she then had to go get the twins inflatables and make even more of a noise.
All the while Erin is burnt alive and Fionn at the very least has soft tissue damage to his hand that they are probably masking with calpol, that grinning ape of a woman couldn't just go to sleep and let those children have a calm night

• Sad

Bobs86

VIP Member
To be a good liar 🤥 you have to have a good memory. Last night she clearly says the bus in the morning is at 10am, now this morning coz she missed it, she’s saying it was 9:15am.
You missed the bus coz you’re a good for nothing mother who neglects those kids!
God help F when he’s older 😔

Cantturn222

VIP Member
Yet every photo and video before the sling he is using one arm one hand and the videos are there clear for strangers to see on the internet that his arm was seriously injured