Twinsandme #31 Those terrible brows arent the only scandal, 45 quid for a poxy candle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is definitely liz, and she is playing a dangerous game sending in comments slating alana.ie just because she is bitter that niamh left the hairdresser
Definitely think it’s Liz, I thought it ages ago and as soon as anyone is onto her she’s gone offline again. She’s only trying to catch people out so be careful when posting on here and on Teaspill that she doesn’t make the connection as this one thinks she works for the FBI. She’s dangerous & can’t be trusted especially is she’s langers.

Insta v reality 🤣🤣 Omg she sounds like a knacker. It looks like a Covid fest at that show 😷😷

Twinsandme #32 MeJoolie’s up tapping the Credit Union for a loan, once upon a time poor Julie didn’t have a home.

Boobs are Rachel Gorry's I'd say... 🙈🤪
Her face looks like it’s cut out and stuck on 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t follow Julie I’m really only here for the lols. There’s some fierce funny posts on here.

But wtf is going on with those eyebrows. Honestly to god like what the fooooook

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The video when she is walking in..loads of the people in the audience are not clapping or cheering. I'd say they can't stand her. She thinks she is a celebrity. What is the world coming to that she is judging an event like this. Baffles me

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There is one in particular who posts bizarre random shite who I feel could be her. Always tagging two particular members who she tries to cosy up to, and they are two members who have been vocal about Liz in the past… be careful on here gals. Nobody knows who anyone is. Anyone can manufacture a sob story.
😂😂😂😂😂 I tag @brandambassador and @Jellybb because I bleeping think they are hilarious and get my humour. I can tell you now I don’t post random tit and I Also only found out about that woman Liz through this page. I can’t 😂😂😂 ffs I better not try Be nice to 2 people anymore or I will be accused of being Liz. Get a a pair of balls and say my name instead of alluding to tit 🤪🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I just cannot cope that Julie was acting like Simon cowell at a bloody local parish dance off 🤣😭

@Jellybb recently had a baby I think she was the surrogate for Liz & Uncle Paddy x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
😂😂😂😂😂 I tag @brandambassador and @Jellybb because I bleeping think they are hilarious and get my humour. I can tell you now I don’t post random tit and I Also only found out about that woman Liz through this page. I can’t 😂😂😂 ffs I better not try Be nice to 2 people anymore or I will be accused of being Liz. Get a a pair of balls and say my name instead of alluding to tit 🤪🤪
It’s ok we know you from old babe 🤣 I’m confident of 2 things.. that you are not lizard and that lizard IS teaspill 🤪
anyone know where Julie cowell got her dress? Aside from the intense photoshopping/wavy tits, it was actually nice 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s ok we know you from old babe 🤣 I’m confident of 2 things.. that you are not lizard and that lizard IS teaspill 🤪
anyone know where Julie cowell got her dress? Aside from the intense photoshopping/wavy tits, it was actually nice 🤭
morning Liz I mean @Jellybb 🤣🤣

she got the dress in an ONREAL shop online. Hope that helps x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The video when she is walking in..loads of the people in the audience are not clapping or cheering. I'd say they can't stand her. She thinks she is a celebrity. What is the world coming to that she is judging an event like this. Baffles me
Don't think they had a clue who she was.

Why did she go to the CU, surely she could of asked Shannen for the loan

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The older lady at the end of the judging table didn't look like she was getting a look in at all.

Reactions: 7
I wonder what happened with James Leonard he must have had to cancel....
The picture Shannen put up where shes at the top table surrounded by drink reminds me of Henry Sellers in Father Ted 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I said the same. It’s deffo something I’d wedge myself into. I know you won’t send me to the rave page at least now 😂😂 I think it was bought on www.poorpleonrealahnah.com

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I hear ya sister , walked around dunnes today to pick up sleepsuits and pyjamas for the kids and just couldn't afford new underwear for myself ,like necessities! Fierce disheartening but sure we plough on x
Exactly we get on with things but the like of these influencers bug me, especially her the poor single mother, she hasn't a clue what its like, same when she was (homeless)?no julie homeless is when you've no home to go to nó roof over ur head

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The amount of glasses lined up in front of Julie id say she was seeing double on the dance floor

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Definitely think it’s Liz, I thought it ages ago and as soon as anyone is onto her she’s gone offline again. She’s only trying to catch people out so be careful when posting on here and on Teaspill that she doesn’t make the connection as this one thinks she works for the FBI. She’s dangerous & can’t be trusted especially is she’s langers.

Insta v reality 🤣🤣 Omg she sounds like a knacker. It looks like a Covid fest at that show 😷😷

Twinsandme #32 MeJoolie’s up tapping the Credit Union for a loan, once upon a time poor Julie didn’t have a home.

Her face looks like it’s cut out and stuck on 🤣🤣
Dressed up in the tinfoil dress Mejoolie would give Linda Martin a run for her money !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.