Twinsandme #31 Those terrible brows arent the only scandal, 45 quid for a poxy candle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me how she manages to write “realsonship” instead of relationship? I’ve the same phone as she does and my phone automatically corrects it. More 💩

Reactions: 3
Her latest video with the wooly wankers
She's such a narcissist that she thinks they are rubbing up against her to show her love
She actually thinks they are sniffing about cause they are mad about her
There only coming to you for the bowl of bleeping food your cradling you absolute dope 🤣🤣🤣
Are ya looking for the Mrs Hinch thread Hun ?? 🤣🤣🤣 the Wooly wankers 🤣🤣🤣🦙🦙🦙🦙

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Surely she should have SP or AF or something on the videos for the prize giveaway???

Reactions: 2
Ah lads iam mortified for her.
Her tic tok's are embarrassing for a women her 30's.🙈🙈🙈

Ps- why does her head look so big to her body on tic tok 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Twinsandme #32 Her name is Cinder & she’s the Tinder Swindler. She’s begging & borrowing thanks to her Insta following.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't say much about Julie but she actually looks better without all that make up and tan.

Reactions: 8
I was looking at her old highlights recently and she looks and acts differently in her first few like “guilt trip” and “long distance”… Her looks are so much more natural looking, such a pity..

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe the twins are 4 and I can’t understand what they are saying, their speech is so poor 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I can’t believe the twins are 4 and I can’t understand what they are saying, their speech is so poor 😔
It’s very sad. So hard to make out any words they say. Her priorities are so skewed. Gona bite her in the ass one of these days.

Reactions: 4
Julie your daughter is a bully and it’s not one bit funny put manners on her before someone else has to

• Heart
Reactions: 27
My god ER is a little witch, no Julie she’s not the boss she’s a bleeping brat

Reactions: 22
It’s clear Erin is the more dominant twin but Fionn shouldn’t be sidelined like he is. Erin was up front and centre in the car with them yesterday while Fionn was in the back and then when on the ferry, Erin was up in Paula’s arms and Fionn left standing. He just breaks my heart. I think he has two big sad eyes and Erin shouldn’t be allowed to bully him and pick on him like that. I’m aware I’m writing this about kids and it’s not very fair but I can’t help but comment on what I see. Erin gets her girly days with her mother but there is no father on the scene to bring poor Fionn on a boys day so he gets pawned off to his uncle, when he too needs his days with his mother. I just feel like she prioritises her bond with ER over Fionn because they are both women, when in reality it’s poor Fionn who could do with more one to one attention since his dad walked out and seems to be struggling with attachment issues.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.