Twinsandme #31 Those terrible brows arent the only scandal, 45 quid for a poxy candle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely agree with everything you have said. Sorry now but my Credit Union didn’t shake my hand when I cleared my loan early ffs, never seen anything more pathetic in my life. Is she trying to show the CU clerk that she’s some celebrity or something is she? He should of ran a credit check on her credit rating and refused her loan more like. Allowing a single mom with a Mickey Mouse job, no stability, twins & no assets to delve further & further into debt is absolutely shocking. Your one who can’t afford to have fresh milk & bread on the table of a Monday morning as she drank all her money. I hope anyone else who uses that CU and have issues getting a loan use Single mom, unemployed benefits queen Julie as an example, if she is employed and on the earnings she says she is then she’d be tax compliant and wouldn’t be entitled to HAP & benefits.
My credit union you don’t even need to go in to it. You can apply online and they’ll transfer into a bank account when approved. All for show that was. I’d be mortified

Reactions: 10
Is her head always that size like honestly I never noticed but it looks really really big 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I actually feel the CU reply a bit of a cop out .
I honestly dont think if you or I asked for a photo that they would entertain us.
But because she has a big Instagram following they stood in for the pic.
Same when her pal in youghal got her car she was presented with flowers and a pic up on insta from the garage.
It's the ordinary people like you or I keep theses businesses a float.
Not these so called influencers.
I can honestly say I never buy a thing from any company that fawn all over these huns.
I actually replied to the CU straight away asking if they offered every customer the photo op or was it just their 'VIPs', they read it but they didn't reply...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
First time poster but long time fan!

I had to unfollow Julie last night, the whole charade about the Credit Union loan and posting the photo with one of their staff just tipped me over the edge!!
She has played the poor me card for so long but this new car (of course Miriam Mullins only got a new car recently) drama just pi$$ed me off so badly. I mean I don't know when I was last in a position to do a food shop in the likes of Dunnes, even with their vouchers, my weekly shop is always Lidl or Aldi and I watch my spend, she has no idea and lives in cloud cuckoo lan
At the beginning I used to find her a good laugh, and when her Dad passed I shed tears for her just thinking about my own Dad and how hard it would be to lose a parent but I just cannot get over how much she has changed and gladly hit unfollow last night.

When she tagged the CU I just had to message them, I know no point, but it just annoyed me that it looked like they thought she was a 'someone' in that photo, and in fairness they replied pretty swiftly.
I work closely with the Central Bank and I will be speaking to one of my colleagues about this just to get their take on it.
I honestly don't care if Julie got 500k from them, that's her own business. But the photograph has made it look like a dodgy deal.
When it comes to financial institutions, your reputation is everything and in this instance the credit union failed the basic principal of fitness and probity.
Also their response was pathetic and their spelling leaves a lot to be desired!! They are a disgrace

Reactions: 30
She already got the car sure she was driving it last night , she was on talking in the car before going into the show ,she won't show it I'd say because we all know hiw much it cost

Reactions: 4
She already got the car sure she was driving it last night , she was on talking in the car before going into the show ,she won't show it I'd say because we all know hiw much it cost
Just had a look, how can you tell?

Reactions: 1
That was her old car I'm assuming, panaramic roof thing looked same.

Plus if the garage brought in from the UK they would register it in her name and onto Irish plates before handing it over, so be mid week at earliest I'd say

ER in a backless booster and Fionn in a baby seat which he is WAY too big for more than likely not wearing a seatbelt if that’s the case….any sort of accident and those kids are gone.

I can never ever understand people who don’t care for car seat safety, you can be the best driver in the world but nothing is going to stop someone else from ploughing into you…..it’s just plain neglectful and selfish!

Reactions: 15
I was thinking the same yesterday over the armrest in the car and seats it looked new not for the Covid ridden car seats in the back. Ohh she’s deffo gotten it I’d say, €26,000 on top of her existing loan, wow she must be on a fortune anyway.

Reactions: 1
I was thinking the same yesterday over the armrest in the car and seats it looked new not for the Covid ridden car seats in the back. Ohh she’s deffo gotten it I’d say, €26,000 on top of her existing loan, wow she must be on a fortune anyway.
Yes the arm rest and the sun roof and the car looked new and clean . She has been organising that loan and car the past 2 weeks pretending to be the poor single mother and relatable to her followers big show about the credit union

Reactions: 4
Same with the ennis Treacy Hotel its a dump rough out.
Julie stayed there the wkd her uncle died
my god what did she look like last night , the eyelashes, like wipers off a car, is she from the travelling community

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought the exact same thing when I saw tea spill story, seems to know alot & stick up for Julie often, more so than anyone else. 🤔
I actually dm'd her saying this exact thing, the response was I can't stand her just pointing out she's earning a lot more than we think.....

Reactions: 3
I dont think so, she will have to put up an "im so proud of myself, look how far ive come, single mom pity party post" Julie put EVERYTHING on the gram, she wont pass up this opportunity, no way in hell!!!!

Reactions: 7
I dont think so, she will have to put up an "im so proud of myself, look how far ive come, single mom pity party post" Julie put EVERYTHING on the gram, she wont pass up this opportunity, no way in hell!!!!
Sure she’ll have to wash herself first & go get her ****** make up and tan on and then make a reel in her soccer mom car, she should get TinderSwindler/singlemom/benefitcheat/TaxEvader branding put onto her new €26,000 car

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sure she’ll have to wash herself first & go get her ****** make up and tan on and then make a reel in her soccer mom car, she should get

TinderSwindler/singlemom/benefitcheat/TaxEvader branding put onto her new €26,000 car
That last part should be title of next thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.