Twinsandme #31 Those terrible brows arent the only scandal, 45 quid for a poxy candle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder does she pay tax on her income through Instagram, any self employed person here will tell you the hoops you go through to get a loan, you've even to get a copy of your signed off tax accounts never mind bank statements etc ,,its like looking for a mortgage, ive lost all confidence in the credit union system after seeing this .Sorry about the moan but I've worked two jobs since I'm 15 married with kids and threading the water like you guys everyday .🙈

Reactions: 14
Morto for the shite photoshopping 🤣🤣🤣 Oompa Loompa oops de do, it’s the Tinder Swindler, what you get is not what you see. Haynes 0 Points
Her head looks pasted on! I’m trying to figure out if that line on her neck is a sheer piece or did she stop severely with the tan in a line?!

Also, where I miss the loan amount did she say it was for 26k 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her head looks pasted on! I’m trying to figure out if that line on her neck is a sheer piece or did she stop severely with the tan in a line?!

She never said 26K 🤣🤣 the story escalated on this

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Only speculation that it’s €26K going by the new cars available at that particular dealership. MeJoolie said the other day that me man rang her and said Joolie I’ve this new car just came in and would be perfect for you, I doubt he’s even advertised it yet so I’d say she only got a top up of around 10k max plus I’m sure he’ll give her something towards trading in her own hape of shite, all will be revealed when we see what she’s driving. Let’s hope she upgrades the chuckies car seats too.

Reactions: 6
Oh god Shes going for dinner with the other judges I wonder is james leonard going A lovely fella He wont know what to make of her with the full time mad bastatd act. Might give her a few lifestyle tips actually!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lads honestly, i know I posted yesterday- I was in first thing this
Morning before work to sort out the paper work for our loan (surrogacy 💔 even though since we applied Ukraine have been hit 💔) and it just sickens me that we both work full time and don’t get me wrong we are glad of the CU but has Julie returned taxes as self employed? Has she registered herself as a company or sole trader? Isn’t there a way to look this up? I doubt this woman acknowledges half her ‘earnings’ because she spends it as fast as
It comes in. We are literally going to spend 12-18 months watching every penny even though we both have good jobs. That said, I would not swop lives with her so maybe that’s my real reward x
Wishing you all the luck in the world and hopefully everything works out for your family x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sponsored by ronseal 😂🙈 the state of her. Everything she wears looks like it’s from the bargain bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm a single mother of one, I don't remember the last time I even bout a new pair of knickers, it really baffles me how she has so much money at the drop of a hat
I hear ya sister , walked around dunnes today to pick up sleepsuits and pyjamas for the kids and just couldn't afford new underwear for myself ,like necessities! Fierce disheartening but sure we plough on x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Now I will not be bullied by @brandambassador or @Jellybb but I think the dress is lovely. I’d deffo wear it and I will say I have a boob 2 sizes smaller than the other one! I shall go to the rave thread. Send prayers I actually said a nice thing. Also that pic when you see threads you follow, of her I always always think it’s that woman Liz reaney! Double of her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Now I will not be bullied by @brandambassador or @Jellybb but I think the dress is lovely. I’d deffo wear it and I will say I have a boob 2 sizes smaller than the other one! I shall go to the rave thread. Send prayers I actually said a nice thing. Also that pic when you see threads you follow, of her I always always think it’s that woman Liz reaney! Double of her
You’re going into my dealz notebook 👀🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t think she looks as much of a drag queen tonight as she usually does, her stories seem ok but the pic looks dreadful!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.