Twinsandme #31 Those terrible brows arent the only scandal, 45 quid for a poxy candle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to agree. Don't believe its Liz , but I do feel Liz is close or at least knows who tea spill is .
It is definitely liz, and she is playing a dangerous game sending in comments slating alana.ie just because she is bitter that niamh left the hairdresser

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I hope she does her usual and gets pissed and makes a holy show of herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Liz is glued to here, I would not be surprised if she had a number of profiles
There is one in particular who posts bizarre random shite who I feel could be her. Always tagging two particular members who she tries to cosy up to, and they are two members who have been vocal about Liz in the past… be careful on here gals. Nobody knows who anyone is. Anyone can manufacture a sob story.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Liz is obsessed with attention & even though she would claim she doesn’t read here, she would actually be insulted if she wasn’t.
Why does that tiktok of Julie make her head look so big? I can’t sleep over it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her TikTok. She looks so awkward posing in the second shot 🤣
That dress does nothing for her cleavage or lack off, it looks weird around her boobs

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Liz is obsessed with attention & even though she would claim she doesn’t read here, she would actually be insulted if she wasn’t.
Why does that tiktok of Julie make her head look so big? I can’t sleep over it
Liz saying on her stories she had 1000 in her audience when she was a judge, Julie only has 400. Liz always has to be bigger and better 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Pity no one on here is at the thing in cobh to get the real story! God knows what we'll get from your one 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.