Twinsandme #31 Those terrible brows arent the only scandal, 45 quid for a poxy candle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No the footballer is about 50. Well she looks 50 so you never know
Thought it was Adam Idah no glasses on me lol

I wonder what happened with James Leonard he must have had to cancel....
The picture Shannen put up where shes at the top table surrounded by drink reminds me of Henry Sellers in Father Ted 😂😂
Id say James couldnt face sitting at the same table as Joolie. James is an educated man with principles and integrity. Joolie is ..........not

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
How important do she actually think she is to think that people are out for her blood because of her being a judge on a local dance event a na I'm gone lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Twinsandme #32 MeJoolie’s up tapping the Credit Union for a loan, once upon a time singlemom Julie had no home

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
First time poster but long time fan!

I had to unfollow Julie last night, the whole charade about the Credit Union loan and posting the photo with one of their staff just tipped me over the edge!!
She has played the poor me card for so long but this new car (of course Miriam Mullins only got a new car recently) drama just pi$$ed me off so badly. I mean I don't know when I was last in a position to do a food shop in the likes of Dunnes, even with their vouchers, my weekly shop is always Lidl or Aldi and I watch my spend, she has no idea and lives in cloud cuckoo land.

At the beginning I used to find her a good laugh, and when her Dad passed I shed tears for her just thinking about my own Dad and how hard it would be to lose a parent but I just cannot get over how much she has changed and gladly hit unfollow last night.

When she tagged the CU I just had to message them, I know no point, but it just annoyed me that it looked like they thought she was a 'someone' in that photo, and in fairness they replied pretty swiftly.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26

I had to unfollow Julie last night, the whole charade about the Credit Union loan and posting the photo with one of their staff just tipped me over the edge!!
She has played the poor me card for so long but this new car (of course Miriam Mullins only got a new car recently) drama just pi$$ed me off so badly. I mean I don't know when I was last in a position to do a food shop in the likes of Dunnes, even with their vouchers, my weekly shop is always Lidl or Aldi and I watch my spend, she has no idea and lives in cloud cuckoo land.

At the beginning I used to find her a good laugh, and when her Dad passed I shed tears for her just thinking about my own Dad and how hard it would be to lose a parent but I just cannot get over how much she has changed and gladly hit unfollow last night.

When she tagged the CU I just had to message them, I know no point, but it just annoyed me that it looked like they thought she was a 'someone' in that photo, and in fairness they replied pretty swiftly.
“Absolutly” whatever you say credit union!😂😂 I found that picture and the hand out to shake hands very strange. I don’t remember ever seeing anything like that before.

Reactions: 9

I actually feel the CU reply a bit of a cop out .
I honestly dont think if you or I asked for a photo that they would entertain us.
But because she has a big Instagram following they stood in for the pic.
Same when her pal in youghal got her car she was presented with flowers and a pic up on insta from the garage.
It's the ordinary people like you or I keep theses businesses a float.
Not these so called influencers.
I can honestly say I never buy a thing from any company that fawn all over these huns.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
CU total cop out. They allowed the photo op. They should have told her no. It’s utterly unprofessional on their part and not a chance they would do it for the average person.
Fools

Reactions: 17

Completely agree with everything you have said. Sorry now but my Credit Union didn’t shake my hand when I cleared my loan early ffs, never seen anything more pathetic in my life. Is she trying to show the CU clerk that she’s some celebrity or something is she? He should of ran a credit check on her credit rating and refused her loan more like. Allowing a single mom with a Mickey Mouse job, no stability, twins & no assets to delve further & further into debt is absolutely shocking. Your one who can’t afford to have fresh milk & bread on the table of a Monday morning as she drank all her money. I hope anyone else who uses that CU and have issues getting a loan use Single mom, unemployed benefits queen Julie as an example, if she is employed and on the earnings she says she is then she’d be tax compliant and wouldn’t be entitled to HAP & benefits.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Surely she can no longer play the poor single mother card from now on..coming out of covid and the cost of living rising like there is no tomorrow this one comes along with her posts for her 26k loan for a new car. duck right off Julie. Don't come along playing the poor mouth when you clearly have the means to put a brand new car under your arse which no doubt you'll have like a pigsty in a weeks time. I just pity the poor girls who look up to this one and hope they know there is more to life then selling your soul for the insta life and she's def not a role model for any single mother out there right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Whoever wrote that reply seems as illiterate as Julie. On the back of that flippant reply I would contact the BOM of the CU. There’s something not right about this.

Reactions: 19
Exactly we get on with things but the like of these influencers bug me, especially her the poor single mother, she hasn't a clue what its like, same when she was (homeless)?no julie homeless is when you've no home to go to nó roof over ur head
100 percent I had to leave my Lo
I have to agree. Don't believe its Liz , but I do feel Liz is close or at least knows who tea spill is .
probably joy 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Does she ever wash herself after a night out? She’s a greasy smell bag honest to god. Her Covid dressing gown must of finally gotten a wash as she’s being wearing a pink one lately that she probably robbed off Paula.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder had she those questions to ask herself for awhile or did she just come up with them morning

• Haha

Fair play to you. We just got approved finally after being denied due to 3 missed dd of under 50€ due to covid and no payment for them. We earn 50000 a year no debt and the hoops we had to jump through to get 10000. They barely gave us a 2nd glance and we with that cu years. And I only shop in aldi and Lidl so duck dunnes. Rip off central. I get a lotttt of food so I still spend close to 180 a week but I get so much more. ❤❤❤

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.