Twinsandme #25 Forget the twinnies as long as I get my tinnies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That funeral is well paid for. She’s full of tit. I lost someone in our family many years ago and she left behind specific funeral details, from the coffin to the music, saved in the credit Union and they do pay out a certain amount and also had life insurance that covered everything. That man was sick a long time. They knew it was coming so he deffo had it prepared.
How in god name is it “really hard for her to save” she is out every night of the weekend everyweek, poor julie had to pay for the da’s funeral while the mother traded in her audi for a new merc 🤨😆
funeral

Reactions: 2
Really hard for her to save and most of what’s in the house given to her free 🤣 kids beds, Emma mattress, sweets, gets her hair done for free!! Me ol Julie hasn’t to pay for a thing. The kids are doing activities every evening! I honestly couldn’t afford to have my kids doing something different every eve and I’m working full time!!

Reactions: 8
Really hard for her to save and most of what’s in the house given to her free 🤣 kids beds, Emma mattress, sweets, gets her hair done for free!! Me ol Julie hasn’t to pay for a thing. The kids are doing activities every evening! I honestly couldn’t afford to have my kids doing something different every eve and I’m working full time!!
Santy present free while the rest of us saving every penny for Xmas

Reactions: 9
And allegedly she's giving away her own free money every few weeks in competitions, she full of :poop: 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You
Wasn’t she throwing cash around like crazy over the summer.
if she can waste and spend money like it’s going out of fashion on a “small income” I need an accountant to sort out my taxes . Her funds are bottomless. Surely her brother helped paying funeral costs if the dad hadn’t it sorted. He didn’t seem like a man to leave his family with debt. Surely she wouldn’t lie ??????

Reactions: 3
You

if she can waste and spend money like it’s going out of fashion on a “small income” I need an accountant to sort out my taxes . Her funds are bottomless. Surely her brother helped paying funeral costs if the dad hadn’t it sorted. He didn’t seem like a man to leave his family with debt. Surely she wouldn’t lie ??????
Lol, this is Pinochio Haynes were talking about 🤥 and if they can drive Audis and Mercedes and buy American Fridges and Mobile Homes and Smoke and drink a lot and 5* hotels they can piss off with their poor mouth 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She didn't. She had up one day she was going to pay a few bob off the funeral bill a while after he died
She said yesterday she saved a small bit over covid as she wasn't going out drinking when someone asked in her q&a was she good at saving. But then she used them savings to help pay off her father's funeral allegedly..
Screenshot_20211020_115421.jpg

Oh we have poor homeless Joooliee again. Is there no end to her shameful lies.

Reactions: 10
Oh we have poor homeless Joooliee again. Is there no end to her shameful lies.
Something fishy going on there. Somethings coming…. Didn’t we all find out her mams house has plenty of rooms in it to put them all. She didn’t need to “live” in the living room…. This is all building up to something - cos Julie always spoke the bare minimum of all that. Now she’s detailing nearly going to a b&b of hotel etc… she’s up to something I’d say. Fronting a homeless campaign or something? Just very random to come out with all that today.

Reactions: 17
Am I missing something here she was liveing with her parents dident she say recently the parents used to have students cause her late father walked in on the students.
So they had to have a spare room .
Its not like she was liveing in a shelter etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.