Twinsandme #25 Forget the twinnies as long as I get my tinnies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are children out there living in squalor, being abused with drug addled parents and they are still living with parents. You really think that they will intervene with julie? Seriously now?
Have to agree, no expert on Tusla but social services in general are stretched beyond their limits and have caseloads of neglected children, children living in danger etc all waiting on intervention that might never come. Reporting Julie is a waste of time and resources IMO. She’s no perfect mother but unless she’s neglecting or hurting the children they won’t do anything. Lazy parenting isn’t within their remit.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t agree that children should be exposed online to an audience of thousands until they can consent but I genuinely don’t believe those kids are in danger. She makes silly decisions and isn’t perfect but I do think reporting her to Tulsa is a step too far. Not looking for any arguments at all it’s just my opinion and it’s ok to have opposing opinions 😊

I would absolutely agree with judges making orders preventing kids from being exposed on insta before they are old enough to consent.
I'm not looking for any arguments either but these insta huns are the same ones giving out about us having opinions so they can freely
Agree! She loves to troll the trolls as she thinks 🤣 people are always quick to call her a liar but people seem to take her word for gospel when she says she has no lunches for the kids and about how much she drank etc… at the end of the day the kids are loved, spotless, well dressed, well fed and brought out regularly So I’m not sure as to what kind of action Tulsa wouod take in this situation!
Agree! She loves to troll the trolls as she thinks 🤣 people are always quick to call her a liar but people seem to take her word for gospel when she says she has no lunches for the kids and about how much she drank etc… at the end of the day the kids are loved, spotless, well dressed, well fed and brought out regularly So I’m not sure as to what kind of action Tulsa wouod take in this situation!
Totally missing the point!

Reactions: 1
Sorry I deleted the first part of my last post as I never finished it.
She absolutely plays up to the camera. If she was as drunk as she claimed to be Friday night, no way would she have managed to get the bus home!
She thrives off these threads and the content adds to her victim mentality. She'll be on Red FM next week claiming tattle reported her to Tusla. You are all playing in to her hands.

Reactions: 5
Tulsa are not fit for purpose and it is more detrimental to families for them to be involved in any way shape or form.

Reactions: 1
Sorry I deleted the first part of my last post as I never finished it.
She absolutely plays up to the camera. If she was as drunk as she claimed to be Friday night, no way would she have managed to get the bus home!
She thrives off these threads and the content adds to her victim mentality. She'll be on Red FM next week claiming tattle reported her to Tusla. You are all playing in to her hands.
In all fairness I said I would because of the behaviour of her during the week but I wouldn't however I do think she definitely needs parenting classes!

Reactions: 3
The ex is living his best life in Australia. I think the judge would be more concerned by the lack of his presence so far in their lives rather than Julie being an Insta Hun!
I think the family/he is more 'involved' in their lives than she lets on. I know he's not physically seeing them while in Oz but he's been unable to travel because of Covid. I do think he's providing for them though, and I do think his family are seeing them. She hasn't put them/him on blast for a while- probably because there are provisions/maintenance in place.

Reactions: 3
I don't think anyone on here is saying Julie is in the running for mother of the year. Does she over expose her children? Absolutely. Does she play on their emotions for content? Absolutely but is she the only one that does it no, far from it.

I have seen so many influencers kids in their nappies, in the bath, their 3D scan photo, their meltdowns and tantrums that it's just gone beyond at this stage but Julie isn't the only one guilty of this so if Tusla is going to be called on her why not on all the rest?

Julie is a feckin dose and seriously needs to grow up and mature but by calling Tusla and having them get involved I'm afraid that the only people who would suffer would be the same ones that always suffer and that would be the twins

I think people were reporting her to Instagram for the content, not to Tusla.

And everytine I see it spelled Tulsa the bloody song stuck in my head. It's TUSLA 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She was tipsy at best on Friday night. No way was she “paralugic” whatever that means. If she was paralytic she wouldn’t have had the wherewithal to even get the bus on time, to record a load of stories and to get off at the right stop and then walk home to her house. It was all for show because she loves the attention it gives her. I agree with the posts saying she exaggerated everything. Saying she has nothing for the kids lunches means they probably had no filler in their sandwiches. She plays the “I haven’t a clue what I’m at” like a fiddle but she’s cute out and doesn’t miss a trick. The kids are fine. Tulsa haven’t the resources to do that they actually should be doing never mind investigate this one on the gram exaggerating things for likes

I don’t think tattle is the place to bring Tulsa into it. I can say a lot about that wagon but she’s just a gobshite. She loves the kids you can see that

• Heart
Anyone that has any concern can report a child to Tusla. They will decide if it meets the threshold for an initial assessment (not tattle) They will complete the initial assessment and the results of that initial assessment will determine the next step (again not tattle)
It will either be: case closed, referral to family support service for a parenting programme or stay open to Tusla under welfare/ child protection.
There is no tick box system as to what opens and what doesn’t it very much depends on the initial assessment and individual worker completing it.
Even if she did a parenting programme Julie doesn’t have the capacity to reflect on her own parenting style and adapt/ change it. She is comfortable in being the victim and will continue to put any challenging behaviour the kids have on their father abandoning them.

Reactions: 7
Everytime I see tusla called tulsa.. I think of the friends episode where chandler goes to tulsa to get away from Janice 😳🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone that has any concern can report a child to Tusla. They will decide if it meets the threshold for an initial assessment (not tattle) They will complete the initial assessment and the results of that initial assessment will determine the next step (again not tattle)
It will either be: case closed, referral to family support service for a parenting programme or stay open to Tusla under welfare/ child protection.
There is no tick box system as to what opens and what doesn’t it very much depends on the initial assessment and individual worker completing it.
Even if she did a parenting programme Julie doesn’t have the capacity to reflect on her own parenting style and adapt/ change it. She is comfortable in being the victim and will continue to put any challenging behaviour the kids have on their father abandoning them.
Its scary because all her tit is online and not hearsay, she was clever to remove the driving video this morning.

Everytime I see tusla called tulsa.. I think of the friends episode where chandler goes to tulsa to get away from Janice 😳🤣🤣
He went to Yemen to get away from her. Tulsa was when he was working away from Monica 😂😂😂 Julie would benefit from a parenting course and a child safety course. I doubt she would even engage if they were offered for free. She is the type that drags children up, as soon as they are old enough they will be out on the streets morning noon and night. We all know the type

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.