Twinsandme #25 Forget the twinnies as long as I get my tinnies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He went to Yemen to get away from her. Tulsa was when he was working away from Monica 😂😂😂 Julie would benefit from a parenting course and a child safety course. I doubt she would even engage if they were offered for free. She is the type that drags children up, as soon as they are old enough they will be out on the streets morning noon and night. We all know the type
Oh ffs Yemen 🤣🤣🤣 I'm blaming stress on that mix up 🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yis all knew what I meant and Chris is proud of me 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Both children look happy out & mum seems to be doing very well. It is great she has such a supportive family & it is great she’s still living as well as being mum. More power to her .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her small wage saving paying towards funeral (father was in credit union ) pretty sure he had savings to cover the funeral
The poor mouth she never stops spending
Think I’d the poor singles mammies who struggle daily and this fool sending thousands saying she’s broke

• Sick
Reactions: 11
So she wants a man who can pick her up off the floor when she's drunk? 🤦‍♀️ She can't wait to go to the nightclub (with her small income).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her small wage saving paying towards funeral (father was in credit union ) pretty sure he had savings to cover the funeral
Think I’d the poor singles mammies who struggle daily and this fool sending thousands saying she’s broke
Nothing like the whole world knowing personal family finances 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 4
The credit union pays out €1k insurance upon the death of an account holder. No fear of them at all.

Reactions: 2
The thing about it is Julie loves to be controversial! She thrives in tattle. It gives her more content that she’s standing up to people. I think most of what she says is exaggerated.

Reactions: 2
She is trolling the tit out of tatters lads.
The feeding em tit to keep em quite,
Questions about the dad and family and it only been mentioned here....
Sure if she didn't have tattle. To work from she would have zero content.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is trolling the tit out of tatters lads.
The feeding em tit to keep em quite,
Questions about the dad and family and it only been mentioned here....
Sure if she didn't have tattle. To work from she would have zero content.
If I was her I think I’d probably do the same tbh 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I can guarantee that there was a life insurance policy that was paid out and was spilt between the mother and she looked after the 2 gombeens. That’s where she’s getting all the money and the mother getting the fridge etc etc and Sean with his new house. He was a young enough man her dad . If my fella was to go god forbid the house is paid for and theres 150000 there for the kids etc. So don’t be fooled by me joolie at all! That’s where it’s all coming from.

Reactions: 14
I can guarantee that there was a life insurance policy that was paid out and was spilt between the mother and she looked after the 2 gombeens. That’s where she’s getting all the money and the mother getting the fridge etc etc and Sean with his new house. He was a young enough man her dad . If my fella was to go god forbid the house is paid for and theres 150000 there for the kids etc. So don’t be fooled by me joolie at all! That’s where it’s all coming from.
Oh for sure!! Julie loves to play the single mother card on benefits, she’s defo minding that child too in the evening cash in hand

Reactions: 8
How in god name is it “really hard for her to save” she is out every night of the weekend everyweek, poor julie had to pay for the da’s funeral while the mother traded in her audi for a new merc 🤨😆

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.