Twinsandme #25 Forget the twinnies as long as I get my tinnies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s going to move in with the Mam! It’s as plain as the eyebrows on her face! Once Sean is gone that’s her settled! That’s why she won’t do Up the house and has the kids going to school there etc shes sewing the seeds now

Reactions: 9
Are they old video clips or her house hunting or new? I was confused?
She was never homeless to begin with she just didnt have her own home but she had a room at her mums. Plus that 1400 euro cost is the cots to private renters not to people on housing assistance.

Reactions: 5
She’s going to move in with the Mam! It’s as plain as the eyebrows on her face! Once Sean is gone that’s her settled! That’s why she won’t do Up the house and has the kids going to school there etc shes sewing the seeds now
she is sewing the seeds for a council house up near the Mam I’d say.

Reactions: 7
She seems to be doing alot of 'minding' of Paula recently 🤔Bringing her to hospital appointments, doing the 'jobs' on a Friday with her, bringing her into the cocktail bar opening etc.

Very much looks like Julie is trying to convince the Mam she needs her to look after her once Sean is gone cos 'sur god love us she's on her own like' and herself and the twins will move in.Julie will think she is on the pigs back with a live in babysitter and be gone every chance she has.

Reactions: 13
She seems to be doing alot of 'minding' of Paula recently 🤔Bringing her to hospital appointments, doing the 'jobs' on a Friday with her, bringing her into the cocktail bar opening etc.

Very much looks like Julie is trying to convince the Mam she needs her to look after her once Sean is gone cos 'sur god love us she's on her own like' and herself and the twins will move in.Julie will think she is on the pigs back with a live in babysitter and be gone every chance she has.
Oh, you could be spot on!

Reactions: 2
Or….mommy moving in with ma julieee and renting out the matchbox, nice little moneyspinner

Or….mommy moving in with ma julieee and renting out the matchbox, nice little moneyspinner
Would that not interfere with her HAP?
I give in and looked at her stories, I'm in shock.
My mum would not sit beside me while I claimed to be homeless. She would be mortified seeing as she had a perfectly good house to provide me with temporary accommodation.

Also is it different in Cork. I know someone that is currently in emergency accommodation. They have to hand over 30 euro each week and the council cover the rest of the b&b. Completely different story to what Julie is telling.

Reactions: 8
Would that not interfere with her HAP?
I give in and looked at her stories, I'm in shock.
My mum would not sit beside me while I claimed to be homeless. She would be mortified seeing as she had a perfectly good house to provide me with temporary accommodation.

Also is it different in Cork. I know someone that is currently in emergency accommodation. They have to hand over 30 euro each week and the council cover the rest of the b&b. Completely different story to what Julie is telling.
You have been drawn back to the dark side :devilish:👺

• Haha
She is full of 💩. Should be wearing a nappy on her mouth with the amount of tit that comes out of it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They’d fit through the eye of a needle they’ve worked out so much! They are as healthy as oxes from all the cardio. Honestly I had to sleep in my mams sitting room with my 1st child as I had nowhere to go but never did I think I was homeless. That baffles me. Also as I said the dads life insurance is after coming through so they are loving life!
Awk sure look their putting the gym memberships to great use 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 4
Oh we have poor homeless Joooliee again. Is there no end to her shameful lies.
Seven or eight viewings a day for ten months ??? Jesus there must be no housing shortage in cork to have that many available to view!!!!🤬🤬

Oh we have poor homeless Joooliee again. Is there no end to her shameful lies.
You’d think The mother would be ashamed of herself throwing her daughter and grandkids on the street as they were “homeless “!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Known Pinocchio once Sean moves into his new house she’ll probably name him or her Mam as her new landlord, continue claiming HAP & move into her mothers house & pocket all the welfare money for herself. She’s also probably after carers allowance for her mother and the carers respite grant of €1800 for her Mam which she had all along until the father/husband died & use it to pay for their holiday next summer & site fees for the mobile home. They’re not fools the two of them so they’ll claim everything they can.

Exactly, €1400 for that matchbox 🤣 We can report Julie for subletting then. I did wonder why Rio the dog is spending so much time at Julie’s lately?

Last edited:
She's on the local Facebook notice board today looking for the contact details for the 'Irish Primary School' in Carrigaline aka the Gaelscoil but she probably couldn't spell that

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's on the local Facebook notice board today looking for the contact details for the 'Irish Primary School' in Carrigaline aka the Gaelscoil but she probably couldn't spell that
Is that not something a simple Google search would have given her the results to.. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
They are 100% on the make for Julie to move in with Paula, the 2 of them know exactly how to drag the arse out of the social welfare system.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.