Twinsandme #25 Forget the twinnies as long as I get my tinnies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How they keep a straight face whilst discussing julie sleeping on the sitting room. They have no shame. Paula, julie and Erin will be some combination in a few years

Reactions: 12
Have to laugh, most that talk about exercise apps etc do a few of them on camera. Julie sits there and shows the video on her stories 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does that gowl put on mock glasses when she’s promoting a gym app? Did she not get the memo that she should maybe be in her work out gear doing a demo? You absolute special case Julie!! No one would tap your link only if it was for Revenue, Tusla & the Dole!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is she giving them buns in bed???? Sweets and chocolate and then wondering why they can’t sleep

Julie loves the poor mouth. She thinks she’s more relatable! I’d say one night they had a sleep over in the sitting room! She no more slept in that sitting room than the man on the moon. Is she saying her parents house is 2 bedroom absolutely not, and that Sean took a room and left his sister and two babies sleep on the sitting room floor. That video was made for the council anyway

I actually can’t with her, and Paula is as bad as her these days

Reactions: 14
Oh queue Julie on justifying giving ER buns in bed 🙈

The way she was screaming at her mother! Julie would seriously want to get a handle on that behaviour. I wonder are they sleeping in there free bed

Reactions: 6
Why is she giving them buns in bed???? Sweets and chocolate and then wondering why they can’t sleep

Julie loves the poor mouth. She thinks she’s more relatable! I’d say one night they had a sleep over in the sitting room! She no more slept in that sitting room than the man on the moon. Is she saying her parents house is 2 bedroom absolutely not, and that Sean took a room and left his sister and two babies sleep on the sitting room floor. That video was made for the council anyway

I actually can’t with her, and Paula is as bad as her these days
Prayers the worms debate doesn't start lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There is a 3rd room, she had said before that’s where the dad passed away so she made Sean sleep there and she had Sean’s room one night!

Reactions: 1
Here's an absolutely crazy idea Julie..

Say NO .. NO to your child who wants a cupcake in bed.
. No NO NO NO.

And let erin cry... discipline the child....

It's called parenting .

Reactions: 16
I would in my Nelly give in and give a bun at bedtime, like that child knows no boundaries or consequences of actions.

"No, you can't have it now but you can have it after school tomorrow. It will give you a pain in your belly"... Simple as.... If she wants to scream and cry blue murder I'd leave her off.

Reactions: 16
I would in my Nelly give in and give a bun at bedtime, like that child knows no boundaries or consequences of actions.

"No, you can't have it now but you can have it after school tomorrow. It will give you a pain in your belly"... Simple as.... If she wants to scream and cry blue murder I'd leave her off.
It’s her own fault. She needs to give the kids some structure!

Reactions: 4
Eyelashes and tan being done for the weekend, twins will be shipped off to her mam again

Reactions: 5
Under pressure organising a hen.......no I think if I had to organise a hen on top of my full time job and childcare and house work and caring for my parents and general life things that aren't handed on a plate then maybe that would be pressure not when me Julie has nothing else to be bleeping doing. Dose of a woman

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Under pressure organising a hen.......no I think if I had to organise a hen on top of my full time job and childcare and house work and caring for my parents and general life things that aren't handed on a plate then maybe that would be pressure not when me Julie has nothing else to be bleeping doing. Dose of a woman
She admitted the other day Instagram isn't her full time job so she has no excuses, she has her benefits to fall back on and not relying on Instagram so no excuses not to have the hen sorted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.