Twinsandme #25 Forget the twinnies as long as I get my tinnies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her bin might not even be collected now if she left stuff on top of it. Also who is going to drink a suspicious drink out of a bottle from god knows who.

Reactions: 3
Why would anyone report her to Tusla?
She may not be a brilliant mother but there is not a bother on the kids.

Reactions: 12
I think anyone who reports her to Tulsa would want to get a life tbh

Reactions: 19
It’s been bugging me for a while about this ‘school run’. She’s obviously childminding (for cash like…not out of the goodness of her heart). I couldn’t for the life of me figure why she was calling it the creche in the morning and school run in afternoon!

Reactions: 4
It’s been bugging me for a while about this ‘school run’. She’s obviously childminding (for cash like…not out of the goodness of her heart). I couldn’t for the life of me figure why she was calling it the creche in the morning and school run in afternoon!
The school run was her job when she worked for her cousin's creche before the first lockdown, I'd imagine that's what she's doing again.

Reactions: 1
I think anyone who reports her to Tulsa would want to get a life tbh
Really Showing child's privates, driving while recoding and the kids in the car, continuously having no food for the kids lunches, drunk and driving the next day whilst her children are in her care etc etc the list is endless . People are reported to Tulsa for less and it's all for money where she is concerned !

Reactions: 6
Really Showing child's privates, driving while recoding and the kids in the car, continuously having no food for the kids lunches, drunk and driving the next day whilst her children are in her care etc etc the list is endless . People are reported to Tulsa for less and it's all for money where she is concerned !
I’m gonna play devils advocate here I genuinely think she accidentally posted the little girl like that, I don’t believe for 1 minute she sends the kids to school with no lunches and we really don’t know how much alcohol she consumed the previous night as she is known to exaggerate, therefore we really can’t be suggesting she was drunk. Yes she overexposes her kids and records while driving but those kids are obviously well looked after. Come on like

Reactions: 16
The video was removed but it was the topic of conversation on this thread, if anything the posters were bringing more attention to it.
I don't like Julie and I don't follow her, I also don't bother looking at her stories anymore on WAI.
I know parents that are worse than Julie and Tusla have yet to get involved (even after reports were made.
They have a roof over their head and plenty of food. Even if she forgets to buy lunch, they don't go hungry.
They way some of ye are going on its like she goes out every night of the week and leaves them to look after themselves.
It's not an ideal set up but reporting her is going over the top!!

Reactions: 10
I’m gonna play devils advocate here I genuinely think she accidentally posted the little girl like that, I don’t believe for 1 minute she sends the kids to school with no lunches and we really don’t know how much alcohol she consumed the previous night as she is known to exaggerate, therefore we really can’t be suggesting she was drunk. Yes she overexposes her kids and records while driving but those kids are obviously well looked after. Come on like
Yep 100% agree. She may not be meeting their emotional needs, over exposing them for content and may have a tendency to over exaggerate what she does and doesn't do but reporting her to Tusla or threatening it is a step too far

Reactions: 5
The video was removed but it was the topic of conversation on this thread, if anything the posters were bringing more attention to it.
I don't like Julie and I don't follow her, I also don't bother looking at her stories anymore on WAI.
I know parents that are worse than Julie and Tusla have yet to get involved (even after reports were made.
They have a roof over their head and plenty of food. Even if she forgets to buy lunch, they don't go hungry.
They way some of ye are going on its like she goes out every night of the week and leaves them to look after themselves.
[/QU
she's out most weekends and she has had a total lack of awareness about covid. However if she was brought to court by her ex do you think a Judge would take it lightly about the way she behaves with those children cause I can tell you they wouldn't they would definitely call in social services and have a report done on her. She maybe doing this for a laugh but how many children are out there that have serious issues over their parents behaviour. Ye are excusing her behaviour and if ye think there is no issue with what she's doing then there is serious questions in today's world!

There are children out there living in squalor, being abused with drug addled parents and they are still living with parents. You really think that they will intervene with julie? Seriously now?

Reactions: 10
she's out most weekends and she has had a total lack of awareness about covid. However if she was brought to court by her ex do you think a Judge would take it lightly about the way she behaves with those children cause I can tell you they wouldn't they would definitely call in social services and have a report done on her. She maybe doing this for a laugh but how many children are out there that have serious issues over their parents behaviour. Ye are excusing her behaviour and if ye think there is no issue with what she's doing then there is serious questions in today's world!
The ex is living his best life in Australia. I think the judge would be more concerned by the lack of his presence so far in their lives rather than Julie being an Insta Hun!
I honestly think you have lived a very sheltered life if you think these kids are in any kind of danger.

Laws need to be in place to protect kids whose parents exploit them online, that is my opinion.
But to report her to Tusla...cop on !

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m shocked that people don’t see that driving while recording and driving early after a night or cocktails isn’t a welfare issue.
And I think we all know that ignorance isn’t a defence. Does it make it ok that perverts are enjoying the flash of that child’s privates- is it ok because she didn’t mean to?
There are issues around safe guarding. Children do not have to be beaten day and night to be worthy of Tulsa’s attention.
Tuslas first port of call is not to remove children , and I don’t think this should happen here. But I do think they would make her take a parenting course and an Internet awareness course. I also think they would have her sign an agreement not to expose them so much. So while I’m not the one who said I’d report her, I’m not sure those slamming the person who did are 100 percent right here

Reactions: 13
There are children out there living in squalor, being abused with drug addled parents and they are still living with parents. You really think that they will intervene with julie? Seriously now?
Actually yes I do think they would. I've seen Tulsa intervene for a lot less.....do you think it's fair these children are been used and exposed for money because of their mothers love for fame. Maybe a parenting class may go along way with Julie

Reactions: 2
Also I’m aware that judges routinely make orders preventing kids being on Facebook or other social media. I think that’s a clue that the law does not approve but the law hasn’t caught up yet to social media. At the very least, she might be prevented from over exposing them

Actually yes I do think they would. I've seen Tulsa intervene for a lot less.....do you think it's fair these children are been used and exposed for money because of their mothers love for fame. Maybe a parenting class may go along way with Julie
I don’t agree that children should be exposed online to an audience of thousands until they can consent but I genuinely don’t believe those kids are in danger. She makes silly decisions and isn’t perfect but I do think reporting her to Tulsa is a step too far. Not looking for any arguments at all it’s just my opinion and it’s ok to have opposing opinions 😊

Also I’m aware that judges routinely make orders preventing kids being on Facebook or other social media. I think that’s a clue that the law does not approve but the law hasn’t caught up yet to social media. At the very least, she might be prevented from over exposing them
I would absolutely agree with judges making orders preventing kids from being exposed on insta before they are old enough to consent.

But the ex hasn't taken her to court over any of this!

But the ex hasn't taken her to court over any of this!
Agree! She loves to troll the trolls as she thinks 🤣 people are always quick to call her a liar but people seem to take her word for gospel when she says she has no lunches for the kids and about how much she drank etc… at the end of the day the kids are loved, spotless, well dressed, well fed and brought out regularly So I’m not sure as to what kind of action Tulsa wouod take in this situation!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.