Twinsandme #25 Forget the twinnies as long as I get my tinnies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest TikTok is beyond cringe. Time well spent while the kids are at preschool 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh god I just read through some of the comments on her vids. The only ones defending her are either saying ‘she’s aloud’ have a few drinks, ahem, enough said. Or they’re missing the point on the pee in the bottle story. Someone said it wasn’t fair t breach his privacy by telling that story. All the fools defending her jumped on and said ‘what is she to do. Let him wet himself?’
The problem and the comments were around her telling the whole world….. her supporters are seriously thick

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh god I just read through some of the comments on her vids. The only ones defending her are either saying ‘she’s aloud’ have a few drinks, ahem, enough said. Or they’re missing the point on the pee in the bottle story. Someone said it wasn’t fair t breach his privacy by telling that story. All the fools defending her jumped on and said ‘what is she to do. Let him wet himself?’
The problem and the comments were around her telling the whole world….. her supporters are seriously thick
Eh let him pee in the bottle and not take a video of it and put it online!!!!! DOPEEEESSSSSS!!!!!

Reactions: 8
Why does she feel the need to have the child so upset in the morning could she not just move the chairs apart instead of recording a smart comment

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why does she feel the need to have the child so upset in the morning could she not just move the chairs apart instead of recording a smart comment
Exactly she has 6 chairs put them at opposite ends ffs and the soother ffs the child is 4 🙄 NO excuse

Reactions: 8
Isn’t it very sad that you’d leave you little child be that upset for content!! She’s a fool!

Reactions: 5
Recording as she backs out of her drive, thats illegal and she doesn't give a tit.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She must have got called out for that as she had deleted bleeping moron she is !
Pity she wasn't as quick with her little daughters privates :mad:
That's just a screenshot below, as I was trying to see what the bottles were, but the kids were screaming in the back of the car and she was reversing and recording that bullshit. Wai didnt capture it.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Pity she wasn't as quick with her little daughters privates :mad:
That's just a screenshot below, as I was trying to see what the bottles were, but the kids were screaming in the back of the car and she was reversing and recording that bullshit. Wai didnt capture it.
I seen that earlier, what did that story even mean? Also that doesn't look like her area, must be her mams? 🤔

I thought she was either throwing away the bottles or saying the binmen could use them for their coffee. Also don’t think it’s her mothers area.

Reactions: 1
No, been back through her pics and vids, that’s her gaff

She’s being fierce quiet this morning, what freebee is she on one wonders “whilst” the spawn are in crèche

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I really think that she posts and a few mins later jumps straight to tattle to see what's being said, then deletes. I come to tattle have a read then decide to take a look. Kids crying though, seriously, not funny

Reactions: 3
Whoever said they were reporting her to tusla can add this mornings (thankfully not literal ) car crash to the report.
How is she so careless? This backs up my point that it’s not good enough that she didn’t knowingly post the vid of her daughters bare private parts. She is a mother and she should k ow and she should be taking more care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.