Twinsandme #25 Forget the twinnies as long as I get my tinnies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm heartbroken looking at that little boy being tormented
And for her to think it's ok to be constantly posting things like that .

Reactions: 6
I'm heartbroken looking at that little boy being tormented
And for her to think it's ok to be constantly posting things like that .
That video is a few years old, they're babies in it and you can see the enjoyment ER gets by annoying Fionn there. No correction and that's why it's too late now.
Instead of filming, laughing and encouraging the behavior Julie should have tried to stop her before it happened and when it happened should have said no poor Fionn look how sad he is now to teach ER some empathy.... Nah Julie also gets a rise by taking the piss out of Fionn.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Anyone see her tiktok, someone asked was she drunk on another post earlier in the month and she did a reply saying, oh I drank last night and I will be drinking again tonight. Its like she is proud of herself.

Reactions: 5
The thing is she doesn’t care or so she wants us to believe. All of a sudden yesterday she is out getting dinner with the go fund me scammer and then they are doing pumpkins and it was all about Fionn. I can’t imagine not having anyone in my house safe enough to drive or get to a doctor if my kids or even my dog was sick. She literally has people saying oh Julie is a scream not doing housework that’s why I follow her. bleeping idiots. She is going down a slippery slope and there is enough there for someone to report her from being late to pick ups, showing then peeing in a bottle, laughing at them, getting constantly drunk, not showing any routine etc etc it’s there for everyone to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sure hasn’t she a great life all the same as a single mom, off on a hen again now this weekend drinking. She must be loaded!!
We who are working are definitely doing something wrong! Even people with good well paid
jobs wouldn’t have that amount of spare cash at their disposal after paying for health insurance, child care, mortgage, taxes etc.

Reactions: 7
The thing is she doesn’t care or so she wants us to believe. All of a sudden yesterday she is out getting dinner with the go fund me scammer and then they are doing pumpkins and it was all about Fionn. I can’t imagine not having anyone in my house safe enough to drive or get to a doctor if my kids or even my dog was sick. She literally has people saying oh Julie is a scream not doing housework that’s why I follow her. bleeping idiots. She is going down a slippery slope and there is enough there for someone to report her from being late to pick ups, showing then peeing in a bottle, laughing at them, getting constantly drunk, not showing any routine etc etc it’s there for everyone to see.
Sur did you see what the other wans young one did to her in the car while waiting for the granda I can tell you if one of mine done that it wouldent be out to lunch they be going.
There is no discipline for these insta kids its actually sad it bound to carry on there seems to be no rules.

Reactions: 4
SO.... " one of the girls" wants to put herself out there again and asked Mejoolie to help her set up Tinder. To me this would mean the girl had never been on Tinder yet allegedly on the next breath says to Mejoolie " I never seen you on Tinder ". How would the girl know this/ say this if its her first time going on Tinder. Strange thing to say really, another little made up story by Mejoolie methinks ! Anything for content 🙄🙄🤔😳😳😳

Reactions: 6
Been happening to me for weeks. Driving me mad just refresh the page or go back and try again oh just realised it’s tattle and wai it’s happening for but mostly tattle
Is wai down for anyone else?? Keep getting a not found error 🙄

Reactions: 3
What’s so hilarious about not doing her housework all weekend because she was drinking? These people who are messaging her must have a screw loose themselves. You’d swear she was 18, not a mother of two kids in her 30s.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.