Twinsandme #25 Forget the twinnies as long as I get my tinnies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bad form someone got blocked for pointing out the story to her.
How do you know this?

Maybe I am just a sucker for trying to see the good in people but I just dont believe a parent would post a video where it showed their childs private parts on purpose.
I don’t for one second believe it was purposely done, but I think the point being made by most here is once it was pointed out to her that she didn’t have some kind of awakening inside of her, to go wtf am I doing here I need to be more careful here. And above that I would be genuinely sad and mortified that it happened.. I think it would genuinely make me think about what I’m posting and whether or not it’s worth posting my kids if something like that can happen so flippantly. I’d be worried sick about who saw it and where that image could be

Reactions: 4
She may have deleted it but it’s still on war against Instagrammers and forever on the internet for peados to see. She should double check before she post it’s the bleeping least she could do
Totally agree. The carrying on her day as normal is beyond belief for me! I would be in bits if I compromised one of my kids as she did today.

Reactions: 1
Maybe I am just a sucker for trying to see the good in people but I just dont believe a parent would post a video where it showed their childs private parts on purpose.
I don’t think she did it intentionally but I do think it highlights how much she exposes those kids and put images and videos of them online without any thought.

Reactions: 3
How do you know this?

The original poster came back and said Julie never replied, just
How do you know this?

I don’t for one second believe it was purposely done, but I think the point being made by most here is once it was pointed out to her that she didn’t have some kind of awakening inside of her, to go wtf am I doing here I need to be more careful here. And above that I would be genuinely sad and mortified that it happened.. I think it would genuinely make me think about what I’m posting and whether or not it’s worth posting my kids if something like that can happen so flippantly. I’d be worried sick about who saw it and where that image could be

The original poster came back and said Julie never replied, just blocked her.

• Wow
I get where you are coming from and I kind of feel bad now being the one who pointed it out on here but surely if I saw it out of the 80k followers then a fair amount of other people did too. Yes it was a mistake she made but a very stupid and reckless one and as I said after this is not the first time she has accidentally shown her children's private parts this is the THIRD time I have reported her for it !! Her daughters private area is on the Internet forever because she uploads stories without double checking them before posting. and to happen being hungover after 2 nights out in a row added to her recklessness.

She has a public page she needs to be so careful
Anyway my message has been seen , she didn't respond just blocked me ah well
@ahtisyourself at the end of this post, the person says she seen it, didnt respond and blocked her.

• Wow
This needs to be taken off waragainstinstagrammers ASAP. This is as serious as you could get. I hate to say it but there are plenty perverts out there with tech skills who could edit and make sick material out of that. Its shocking.

Reactions: 10
The poor child that is horrible. Julie needs to see this as a wake up call, she literally exposed her innocent daughter on the internet for thousands to see. Shame on her.

Reactions: 6
This needs to be taken off waragainstinstagrammers ASAP. This is as serious as you could get. I hate to say it but there are plenty perverts out there with tech skills who could edit and make sick material out of that. Its shocking.
Agree big time, there's crazy disgusting people in this world... It's terrifying if you think how much danger she could put them in being so careless with sensitive information. How easy would it be for anyone to walk up to the twins one day and just take them. We know their general area where they and Julie's mam live, we know their preschool, what parks they go to, their full names, their birthday, the family dog's name, what extra activities they do....
Anyone could walk up to the preschool/rugby/dance and say I'm here to collect Fionn and ER, Julie sent me because Sean and Paula are busy. Who's to say the people in charge won't not trust someone who knows so much info and can pretend they're a family friend.

The kids aren't taught stranger danger at all as we've seen before with the post man and ice cream man.

Reactions: 10
I did not see the story, nor did I look it up on WAI but the fact that Julie put it up in the first place is a huge worry. I know she is sitting at home trying to justify this lack of judgement to herself by saying it is all innocent and the people who have made a fuss a wrong but Julie is so so wrong.
Those children deserve so much more that that idiot blindly posting for engagement so she can get more freebies and not caring about what she is exposing them to, I feel so sorry for them

Reactions: 12
Is it a child protection concern? I accept she did it carelessly but the question persists.. is she able to prioritise the well being and safety of children above her own selfish need to be a insta hun. She spent the weekend making a show of herself boozing around the town, getting as drunk as she could. Then this.
If I were on his side of the family, I’d be asking Tusla to drop by and do a risk assessment …. You may say I’m being dramatic. I know she loves the kids, I know she’d die if anything happened. But we’ve seen how careless she is around traffic and strangers and in the car and possibly driving while under the influence.
It doesn’t take malice for bad things to happen to kids- sometimes it’s just carelessness and inadvertence.. which we all know is happening here

Also we’re sitting worrying about her kids- meanwhile she’s in a hotel somewhere meeting a friend. Did she bring the kids or is this the 3rd night running without them ?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I really hope Julie's family will read this and see past the fact we are all just 'trolls' there is a huge difference between the occasional slip up and the constant disregard Julie is showing for those children's safety. She is not doing it with any intention or malice, she is just not mature enough and she is showing that fact to 80000 people daily.
Julie is addicted to the attention, she is extremely childish and has no boundaries to what she will say on Instagram to get a reaction, it is no longer funny, she is not a little child you will laugh at when they say something inappropriate.
She is in charge of the safety of these young children and that must take precedence over her vacuous need for strangers on the internet to validate her attention seeking. I feel like julies mammy is also as keen on the attention and Sean seems to be the stable influence in their life

Reactions: 11
I really hope Julie's family will read this and see past the fact we are all just 'trolls' there is a huge difference between the occasional slip up and the constant disregard Julie is showing for those children's safety. She is not doing it with any intention or malice, she is just not mature enough and she is showing that fact to 80000 people daily.
Julie is addicted to the attention, she is extremely childish and has no boundaries to what she will say on Instagram to get a reaction, it is no longer funny, she is not a little child you will laugh at when they say something inappropriate.
She is in charge of the safety of these young children and that must take precedence over her vacuous need for strangers on the internet to validate her attention seeking. I feel like julies mammy is also as keen on the attention and Sean seems to be the stable influence in their life
They won't say a word to her because she's bringing in the cash and the mom seems to like the fame as much as Julie. I do think it's time that someone is called in to protect those children and the children of alot of bloggers but unfortunately it will never happen. To show a child's private's whether it is meant to happen or not goes to show Julie doesn't even look at what she's putting up on insta and cares less either...she has been out drinking all weekend and pretty much alot of weekends since lockdown has eased and even with the children's birthday party and the lack of effort and having it during the week goes to show she's more interested in her partying lifestyle. If you go way back on Julies insta you will see even when the twins were young she behaved like this also so nothing has changed.

Reactions: 7
Sure hasn’t she a great life all the same as a single mom, off on a hen again now this weekend drinking. She must be loaded!!

Erin wrecking fionns little thing he made. What a little brat. Would they not correct her or put her on the bold step instead of laughing at her. Poor fionn.

Reactions: 12
That video she shared twice is not nice. Poor Fionn, why does she think it's so funny?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She never followed Deirde O' Kane till last night and probably jewellery and skin care collabs coming soon by who she's following.

Amazing how she has the phone ready to record just as the bratty behaviour starts. All for content 🙄

She's a c u next Tuesday. She's obviously reading here with the comments she's making. Well seen as your reading Julie dumbo I'm reporting you to Tulsa and your father must be ashamed of you! You had your kids in your care over the weekend and you were so drunk you can remember. You should be ashamed !

Reactions: 8
She's a c u next Tuesday. She's obviously reading here with the comments she's making. Well seen as your reading Julie dumbo I'm reporting you to Tulsa and your father must be ashamed of you! You had your kids in your care over the weekend and you were so drunk you can remember. You should be ashamed !
She’s an absolute disgrace. Plus add in drink driving all weekend on top of it. The Tuesday tears now will follow tomorrow with the horrors & withdrawals from all the drink & she’ll go on some rant about the Tattle Trolls feeling sorry for herself & her fallen down house.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.