Twinsandme #25 Forget the twinnies as long as I get my tinnies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't shoot me... I genuinely think it was a genuine mistake, like she had a blanket iver her and ER lifted it.. I watched the stories and never actually copped it til I read it here... I'd pull her on a lot of things but I don't think she even realised til it was pointed out and I'm sure she is upset over it. WAI should also remove it

Reactions: 9
Don't shoot me... I genuinely think it was a genuine mistake, like she had a blanket iver her and ER lifted it.. I watched the stories and never actually copped it til I read it here... I'd pull her on a lot of things but I don't think she even realised til it was pointed out and I'm sure she is upset over it. WAI should also remove it
Possibly...but it was always going to happen as she greatly overshares those poor kids

Possibly...but it was always going to happen as she greatly overshares those poor kids
Totally agree but I just think jumping on this like it was total lack of care is a bit much if the child was naked and not covered I'd say something but it was the blanket been pulled over really quickly. I woukdnt have seen it only for I k ew from here it happened.

Reactions: 3
Totally agree but I just think jumping on this like it was total lack of care is a bit much if the child was naked and not covered I'd say something but it was the blanket been pulled over really quickly. I woukdnt have seen it only for I k ew from here it happened.
There is no justifying this mornings actions end of story… just because you didn’t see it doesn’t mean thousands of others didn’t she she be ashamed of herself.. the sad thing is it won’t teach her a lesson or even make her double check her stories in the future!

There is no justifying this mornings actions end of story… just because you didn’t see it doesn’t mean thousands of others didn’t she she be ashamed of herself.. the sad thing is it won’t teach her a lesson or even make her double check her stories in the future!
Just my opinion on the matter.

Reactions: 1
I get where you are coming from and I kind of feel bad now being the one who pointed it out on here but surely if I saw it out of the 80k followers then a fair amount of other people did too. Yes it was a mistake she made but a very stupid and reckless one and as I said after this is not the first time she has accidentally shown her children's private parts this is the THIRD time I have reported her for it !! Her daughters private area is on the Internet forever because she uploads stories without double checking them before posting. and to happen being hungover after 2 nights out in a row added to her recklessness.

She has a public page she needs to be so careful
Anyway my message has been seen , she didn't respond just blocked me ah well

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
They are all so obsessed with content, Juile has drove and recorded scenery at the same time, uploaded her friends at an illegal party and then kids throwing stones and kicking out at defencless animals. She calls everyone out on tiktok when it suits, she can be clever when she wants. She removed the stories quickly of her mothers feet on the furniture in the hotel last week and has dirty deleted often.

I get where you are coming from and I kind of feel bad now being the one who pointed it out on here but surely if I saw it out of the 80k followers then a fair amount of other people did too. Yes it was a mistake she made but a very stupid and reckless one and as I said after this is not the first time she has accidentally shown her children's private parts this is the THIRD time I have reported her for it !! Her daughters private area is on the Internet forever because she uploads stories without double checking them before posting. and to happen being hungover after 2 nights out in a row added to her recklessness.

She has a public page she needs to be so careful
Anyway my message has been seen , she didn't respond just blocked me ah well
She should of thanked you not blocked you.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wouldn’t have noticed only it was said on here. I don’t upload stories so unsure how it works. I reckon it was an oversight and something she didn’t noticed. She deserves criticism on a lot of things but I don’t think she would have posted it had she have known

Wouldn’t have noticed only it was said on here. I don’t upload stories so unsure how it works. I reckon it was an oversight and something she didn’t noticed. She deserves criticism on a lot of things but I don’t think she would have posted it had she have known
But is that good enough? I’m not having a go at you, this is at Julie. It’s not good enough that she didn’t know or check.
Mother’s, single mother’s in particular have to work harder than married ones to keep their kids safe, the stats spell that out. We all have a duty to keep our kids safe and if that means checking what’s sent out to the whole world is appropriate, then that’s what you do. Her not noticing is almost as bad as noticing and posting either way. It’s her job to notice .
Jesus, why are strangers on the net more worried about her kids?

Reactions: 12
I don’t disagree but she can’t delete what she didn’t see is my point. Do stories load directly and as recorded? Or do you review them before they post?

Her kids are shown way too much but she has made an Instagram career out of being a single parent so I can’t see her kids being off camera anytime soon. Hopefully this makes her more aware?!

Reactions: 4
Now before anyone starts we are not going down the bashing the father road for the next 4 pages of this thread but I think if they are in any kind of court battle videos like this will give him great advantage to the argument his kids are over exposed and at risk. Julie may not have realised before she posted it but it does highlight the over exposure of these kids being used to create content and as someone said above not having a home that is private and safe!
Well done jules, for all your bitter digs at him your playing right into his hands! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 13
I’m only seeing most of the chat on here about this mornings snaps and I’m actually disgusted. Is Julie that conditioned that she blindly posts things without a second look.
She would have seen those snaps again after filming unless she just flung them up to have a bit of content.
I’ll say this now tho, she’s putting those kids in terrible danger, those snaps aren’t gone now cos once on the internet they’re there forever! She’s actually a disgusting mother. Also sharing things like that of kids no matter who they are is illegal. She could be getting herself into terrible trouble - people have lost their kids for less.

Reactions: 8
I agree to a point in that Julie may have posted ER like that without noticing...but.....she always takes time to filter her pictures to duck, even down to filtering those kids hair and skin tone.
There a part of me thinks she did it for reaction.

Reactions: 5
I agree to a point in that Julie may have posted ER like that without noticing...but.....she always takes time to filter her pictures to duck, even down to filtering those kids hair and skin tone.
There a part of me thinks she did it for reaction.
Yep that point I never wrote down. She adds all sorts of filters etc so she was bound to see that. Maybe she was that stupid to think no one would notice. I know I let out a gasp!

Maybe I am just a sucker for trying to see the good in people but I just dont believe a parent would post a video where it showed their childs private parts on purpose.

Reactions: 7
Maybe I am just a sucker for trying to see the good in people but I just dont believe a parent would post a video where it showed their childs private parts on purpose.
I don't think there was intent initially but do think once she saw it, she left it.
You can just see Julie saying 'errra duck it boi, no one will notice'

She may have deleted it but it’s still on war against Instagrammers and forever on the internet for peados to see. She should double check before she post it’s the bleeping least she could do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.