GetAwaysWithKids April Drew

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Much requested Thread :
April Drew. Owner of IG acc Getawayswithkids

Thread created as conversation was taking over someone else's thread.
April has ruffled feathers lately for a number of reasons but mainly her attitude of entitlement particularly in hounding the passport office Td's and Simon Coveneys office in an attempt to push her children's passports through in time for her PR trip to a Kelair Campsite in Spain. Also posted a private D.m. she received and added a snide emoji in her reply. The D.M. was from a gentleman upset at her for flaunting her passports arriving for a paid holiday, when so many havnt been able to get passports back in time to travel for funerals.
Feel free to add to this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Shes a dose.... her poor friend was asked along with her kids on Monday she went away and booked her flights and next think she gets dumped when her nibs get word of the passports....

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Honestly I used to like her page for the tips and info, but since she’s had the baby and things have started to open up her constant gifted/pr stays here there and everywhere have really boiled my piss and then to top it off the whole passport saga for a trip she isn’t even paying for! I missed the whole dumping the friend once she got wind that their passports would be ready on time. So many people missing out on important family occasions and this one up on arms about a pr trip 🤬

Reactions: 7
I thought her review of her Belfast was a bit unprofessional and if I was Colin Glen I would not have been happy with her coverage. She was late and missed the guided Gruffalo tour and her kids said the place was just OK. Then she said the queues for the new slide were too long the kids only went on once.
The more I think about it her reviews are a bit rough and ready, which I used to like as I could relate to the kids talking in the background etc but now I think about it, it is her proper job so I'm not sure she is doing it very well.
There is another lady I follow and she is so informative and professional - The Travel Expert is her name. She contributes to various radio shows etc

Reactions: 4
Ya her bbf jenny I think and her daughter were going and she was on Monday saying she'd book tickets and bang on Tuesday she was dumped.... personally I wouldn't take a 3 month old on a plane in the current situation

Reactions: 1
Oh Jesus h Christ! I’ve never got such irrational rage in my life as I have watching this twit monster talk! The self important bleeping twang Up on her, the bleeping snarky face and the pretentiousness from her Karen hair to the spelling of the kids names. And she barely has a following! Well I’m not following her cos my head will actually explode. What a prize GOWL

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly I used to like her page for the tips and info, but since she’s had the baby and things have started to open up her constant gifted/pr stays here there and everywhere have really boiled my piss and then to top it off the whole passport saga for a trip she isn’t even paying for! I missed the whole dumping the friend once she got wind that their passports would be ready on time. So many people missing out on important family occasions and this one up on arms about a pr trip 🤬
She has it up as a highlight under passport issues imagine doing that to your friend .....

Reactions: 2
This one has gotten on my nerves the last few weeks! The stupid passports and hell or high water she was going the husband was gonna go but she jumped in she was going no matter what and would happily leave the new baby behind she had to do! Dropping her friend like a hot plate the second she got sorted id be raging!! The snarky comment to that guy Barry was bang outta order. She floats like shes important no love your a pain in the hole. Shes an insta wannabe be awful if her flight Was cancelled or was road works to delay her 😂.

Reactions: 3
This one has gotten on my nerves the last few weeks! The stupid passports and hell or high water she was going the husband was gonna go but she jumped in she was going no matter what and would happily leave the new baby behind she had to do! Dropping her friend like a hot plate the second she got sorted id be raging!! The snarky comment to that guy Barry was bang outta order. She floats like shes important no love your a pain in the hole. Shes an insta wannabe be awful if her flight Was cancelled or was road works to delay her 😂.
Not nice on her friend at all I couldn’t do that especially when someone was being helpful for coming. Think she said the lady paid her flights. Curious of her age, anyone know?

Imagaine that lady telling her daughter we're iffnon holidays oh nonwait we're not now! Her magazine subscriptions are a piss take surely your one reckons is printing Hello magazine, more fool anyone buying them.

Ya I think she's 40.. think she said it around the time of announcing last pregnancy.

Funny how few bits went off track for her this a.m.... thatd be karma. You get what you give. Id love a look at the magazine.. because I struggle to see what she could be recommending to do in all the counties that can't be found out through word of mouth and Google! Must of us could put a list together of places...
The breaks without kids deals are a bit irish... the prices weren't good for what you were getting. It was obvious the added fee onto it for her to have a cut made it not a good deal imo.

If it's anything like the Brides magazines it'll basically be a catalogue. Why anyone would pay money for them is ridiculous. Even the wedding vendors who advertise in it only do so to get the awards so they can call themselves an "award winning" business :rolleyes: Advertorials certainly are not journalism

Me too. Talking to friends today they have gone right her off her aswell because of the passport situation...

Much requested Thread :
April Drew. Owner of IG acc Getawayswithkids

Thread created as conversation was taking over someone else's thread.
April has ruffled feathers lately for a number of reasons but mainly her attitude of entitlement particularly in hounding the passport office Td's and Simon Coveneys office in an attempt to push her children's passports through in time for her PR trip to a Kelair Campsite in Spain. Also posted a private D.m. she received and added a snide emoji in her reply. The D.M. was from a gentleman upset at her for flaunting her passports arriving for a paid holiday, when so many havnt been able to get passports back in time to travel for funerals.
Feel free to add to this.
Thanks for setting thread up - definitely time for her to have one.

Reactions: 3