TwinsAndMe #22 Julie Julie playing games, nothing gets past Sherlock Haynes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so we're getting the Ninja on tick!!!! Beg beg beg. The cocktail spend at the weekend would pay for it.
She lets on she's broke when we all know she's loaded and probably claiming benefits too for being a 24/7 mom

Reactions: 10
Has she ever heard of spoiler alerts!!!! Absolute fool just ruined tonight’s Love island!!! Hope Littlewoods turn her down for her Ninja!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You don't know you are going through the toll in Dublin???? There is huge signs telling you there is a toll

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Two letters from littlewoods they will be withdrawing her credit next.
I don't understand how you can be in Littlewoods "bad books" you literally only have to pay them €10 a month. As for the toll it's simple to pay that too, if she leaves that off it'll keep going up.

Reactions: 7
On Today's episode of Julie's a liar
We have forgotten it before but the letter came a few days later and with the fees we paid quick before there was more!! We got a tag but if she did she would need money in her account when they go to take money so that wouldn't work for Jules 😜

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Getting sick of seeing ER stick out her tongue at the camera every time she is asked a question. Just delete the snap Julie.

Reactions: 14
A guy messaged her saying she was very heartless bragging out the passport as some people couldn't get them to attend funerals and she shared it and commented poor Barry with some sort of emoji... very tackless of her
That’s terrible, not very empathetic of her.

Her at home laser she was sent must have been crap.
You have bills to pay Jools!
I’ve actually heard that ones quite good… tempted to get it myself but Julie is a lazy sod so I couldn’t see her taking time to do it herself.

Reactions: 1
She's on now pussin' and bawlin' over Fionn being upset at being left at camp this morning, and thinks it might be because of the Granda or the child's father walking away on them. I'm roaring laughing at the naivety of it all !! Mejoolie I'd say you could start with yourself gurrrrl, you constantly dump them with anyone who will take them because it so hard and you need a break, its like the poor mite can't depend on his hard pressed overworked Mammy either. She's a scream and believes her own sh!te. I shouldn't be laughing, its actually worrying how deluded she is !

Reactions: 25
She's on now pussin' and bawlin' over Fionn being upset at being left at camp this morning, and thinks it might be because of the Granda or the child's father walking away on them. I'm roaring laughing at the naivety of it all !! Mejoolie I'd say you could start with yourself gurrrrl, you constantly dump them with anyone who will take them because it so hard and you need a break, its like the poor mite can't depend on his hard pressed overworked Mammy either. She's a scream and believes her own sh!te. I shouldn't be laughing, its actually worrying how deluded she is !
Ah FFS, she takes the biscuit!

Reactions: 3
Was gonna say exactly this!! 🙌🙌

sure they prob overhear her screaming into the phone that she’s gonna put them on ads or whatever, or she’s ready to run out the door and leave them! Does she not realise kids remember these things! It sticks in their wee heads! And Fionn is such a softie it’s gonna stick with him longer! Doubt ER could give a shite by the looks and attitude off her 🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
She gets a thrill out of fionn being such a softie and ER tough as nails.. if that is the case why doesn’t she adapt to his needs and treat him accordingly.. you can’t treat them both the same and them like chalk and cheese

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.