TwinsAndMe #22 Julie Julie playing games, nothing gets past Sherlock Haynes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry now to jump in on this post. Not sure how many of you follow April. She can be quite informative on her information on holidays....... But are all the staycations nearly one every week since the summer and before gifted??? now a PR trip abroad. Drama about her passports which no doubt she will recieve on time for her troop. Her kids prob don't know if they are coming or going. I see something above her not declaring ads where was this put up..
I really like April Getaways with kids but when she said she was on to the minister for health and the taoiseachs office about her passports I nearly fell over! Hardly an emergency

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Sorry now to jump in on this post. Not sure how many of you follow April. She can be quite informative on her information on holidays....... But are all the staycations nearly one every week since the summer and before gifted??? now a PR trip abroad. Drama about her passports which no doubt she will recieve on time for her troop. Her kids prob don't know if they are coming or going. I see something above her not declaring ads where was this put up..
It was me that mentioned here she was getting hack over not declaring ads. I got that info from her off her IG stories.. she must have been questioned in her d.m.'s. I won't lie was totally astounded she dumped her friend and little girl the minute their own passports got confirmed they'd be there in time.. i mean that poor child. What a tit friend I'm sorry like.. just cause she's going to refund the price of her flights like....

As someone else send getting onto all those people for her passport.... for her PR trip... is hardly an emergency situation like...yes its their work but not a family emergency like! bein honest I've got an awful turn off April this summer.

Not to deflect from Julie at all BTW... I can't believe were still looking at her crimped hair she had done Sunday. So she washed it Sat then was it?! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wait, wait, wait.....She told Sean to stay with her so she could mind him?! 😂😂😂

Sean is a 30+ year old man who lives with his mammy, I'm sure he'd be grand himself. The last person I would want to stay with when sick would be her and the twins. He wouldn't get a minute rest with them. I bet she'd have him put the twins to bed. If there's radio silence after bedtime I guarantee she will be off to see Timmy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think she needs her own thread

Reactions: 10
It was me that mentioned here she was getting hack over not declaring ads. I got that info from her off her IG stories.. she must have been questioned in her d.m.'s. I won't lie was totally astounded she dumped her friend and little girl the minute their own passports got confirmed they'd be there in time.. i mean that poor child. What a tit friend I'm sorry like.. just cause she's going to refund the price of her flights like....

As someone else send getting onto all those people for her passport.... for her PR trip... is hardly an emergency situation like...yes its their work but not a family emergency like! bein honest I've got an awful turn off April this summer.

Not to deflect from Julie at all BTW... I can't believe were still looking at her crimped hair she had done Sunday. So she washed it Sat then was it?! 🤢
Totally her poor friend and little girl. I would love to see her give a deserving family one of the breaks away.
Getting on to Simon Coveneys office for the pasports🙄

Anyways back to Julie 🙈

Reactions: 5
Is that why her mother ‘sure god love us’ got the new ‘American fridge freezer’ ya know that she mentioned close on thirty times one of the days; she can now go and stuff it with all the free bags of aunt bessies!!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.