TwinsAndMe #22 Julie Julie playing games, nothing gets past Sherlock Haynes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where the kids not at a summer camp a few weeks ago ๐Ÿ˜• and sleepover on sat...but yet she says she has them hanging out of her since June....what a dope.

Reactions: 16
I wish to god Julie would just accept if she put some effort into a strong morning and night routine for even a week.. how much easier her life would be. Just like the kids wouldn't be in her bed at 2am.....

I honestly think she could have huge content in addressing their behaviour, routines, attitudes, day trip content etc etc... people can relate to parenting young kids. People can't relate to "kicking" your young kids anywhere...
And the way she tries to justify throwing them anywhere or for her nights out. Screeching I'm with um 24/7 so they need a break from me too. First Julie 4 hours a day is not 24 hours . She's definitely doesn't have them 24/7

Can't believe that poor Julie has her own kids 24 hrs a day I mean that has to be some sort of torture for the poor girl. I also think when she says things like I'm ready to jump out a bleeping window etc on Instagram it's horrible.
Or watch them as they jump out the window aaaaaaand action ๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ“ธ. Let's record that dangerous moment for insta

Reactions: 7
New thread title: All play and no work makes mejoolie not want to give a f**k.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think Julie could be right, they hav'nt left her side since the beginning of the summer holidays.... If the summer holidays started at 7:30pm this evening

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Shes completely deluded
I actually think sheโ€™s trying to get a rise out of people when she says things like that.. her face gives her away, she has to be the smuggest of all the lazy useless layabout instahuns. Sheโ€™s a very vindictive personality type so thinking sheโ€™s getting some smart remark in to drive tattlers mad is one of her main motivations a lot of the time. Sheโ€™s a sad case, truly

Reactions: 21
If only she spent as much time with her kids as she does trying to wind up people up with her shite talk. She is going to get some cod when they start big school

Reactions: 5
No word on poor Sean, sure gawd luv him. Julie was supposed to be minding him last night..๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 6
She is awful about those two children, properly awful. They are not with her 24/7 there have been full weekends where they have been at the van and she has been home on her own. Some of us actually like our children, and spend as much time as we can with them. Some of us appreciate them.

Reactions: 11
I actually think sheโ€™s trying to get a rise out of people when she says things like that.. her face gives her away, she has to be the smuggest of all the lazy useless layabout instahuns. Sheโ€™s a very vindictive personality type so thinking sheโ€™s getting some smart remark in to drive tattlers mad is one of her main motivations a lot of the time. Sheโ€™s a sad case, truly
That is exactly why she is saying it. Dope

Reactions: 2
so we're getting the Ninja on tick!!!! Beg beg beg. The cocktail spend at the weekend would pay for it.

Reactions: 16
Where the kids not at a summer camp a few weeks ago ๐Ÿ˜• and sleepover on sat...but yet she says she has them hanging out of her since June....what a dope.
Think it was been saurcastic towards tattle ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.